They all looked over when the announcer spoke up. "And last but not least. The team that came 1st in the preliminaries. That's right! You love em'! Now get up and scream! The one and only, Sabertooth!"

 That's right! You love em'! Now get up and scream! The one and only, Sabertooth!"

"Is it me or do those two smell like dragon's." Asami muttered to Gajeel, her eyes falling on the cocky looking blonde and raven haired guys of Sabertooth. The two males were having a stare off with Gajeel and Natsu.

"They do. But, I don't like the way that guy is staring at me," Gajeel muttered glaring at Rogue who didn't even flinch at his stare.

The first game commenced named, Hidden. The people who decided to participate were: Gray, Lyon, Asami, Rufus of Sabertooth, Beth Vanderwood of Mermaid Heel, Nalpudding of Raven Tail, Eve from Blue Pegasus, and Yeager of Quatro Cerebus.

"Don't lose." Laxus said to Asami. "And don't go easy on ice boy over there." He nodded his head to Gray.

She huffed. "I know." She muttered and walked forward, standing in between Gray and Lyon.

"You know before we start I got a question I've been dying to ask." Gray said and turned to the Pumpkin head mascot and referee of the GMG. "What are you?"

The short man shifted nervously. "W-Who me? Silly boy I'm a pumpkin as you can see." He said slowly.

The black haired ice Mage blinked. "Sorry was I not supposed to ask you that or something?"

"Well he certainly looks like a pumpkin to me, although...." Asami scrunched up her nose cutely, she realized he didn't smell like a pumpkin.

Mato-the pumpkin-shifted uncomfortably when he saw he sniff him. "Well duh. Of course he looks like a pumpkin on the outside, but what's inside there?" Gray said as he looked at the pumpkin guy in suspicion and curiosity.

"He's always been a big part of the games. So I guess I never really thought about it." Eve said.

Beth from Mermaid Heel nodded her head. "Yeah. I figured he had to be somebody on the event staff in a costume."

The two bowed together. "Good job sir, you've created an excellent character."

The Pumpkin jumped. "Thank you! But, I'm really only doing this cuz it's funkin!"

"Those really bad puns are get old real soon." Gray said and Asami sweat dropped.

"Before we start I got a little problem see, I don't know exactly what this hidden game is all about but I think something stinks around here. And that something being that these two Fairy Twerps competing in this thing. No other guild is going to get two members a chance in each round. So, I say they got a unfair advantage." Nullpudding of Raven Tail said.

"What?" Gray gave him an offended look. Asami grabbed his arm to keep him from taking a threatening step forward.

"I understand your concern but it can't be helped." Mato said hoping to diffuse the tension. "I would've never dreamed that two teams from the same guild would have passed through the prelims. It really is an amazing feat."