The group was surprised when the crowd began to boo them. "I'm proud of them. Good job kiddos!" Mr. Yajima said.

Gray's eyes were flickering around the crowds trying to locate Asami but he was having no luck. His eyes fell on Haru who was waving cheerfully at him but Asami wasn't with the small brown exceed. He gave the smaller exceed a smile before his eyes flickered away to look for the ravenette that held his heart.

"Hooray! Hooray! Fairy Tail is number 1!" The Fairy Tail group and their members who were cheering were shocked to see their 1st dead master cheering for them

"Hooray! Hooray! Fairy Tail is number 1!" The Fairy Tail group and their members who were cheering were shocked to see their 1st dead master cheering for them. The petite blonde in a white dress beamed at the Fairy Tail team as she continued to cheer.

"Next up! The team that came in 7th place, Quatro Cerberus!" Chapati yelled into the microphone

"Next up! The team that came in 7th place, Quatro Cerberus!" Chapati yelled into the microphone. 5 men walked out. "Coming in 6th place, Mermaid Heel!" 5 women walked out being led by a woman in a white outfit and serious expression. "In 5th place is Blue Pegasus. Next in 4th place, Lamia Scale!" They recognized their friends except for the girl on Lamia Scale who resembled Sherry. "Now to introduce our 3rd place, Raven Tail!" The group tensed catching sight of them. Raven Tail belonged to Ivan Dreyar and used to be a dark guild. The crowd and announcers didn't notice how Fairy Tail began to send Raven Tail hateful glares after the former dark guild confessed to attacking their Sky Maiden and white feline. "Our first place runner up is.... Fairy Tail team B!"

"What?!" The Fairy Tail Team A yelled in shock.

Asami ignored them and glared hatefully at the little creature that was on one of the Raven Tail members shoulders. She clenched her fists, trying her best to reign in her anger. After the prelims last night, she had immediately went to visit Wendy who told her what had happened. She made Asami promise that she wouldn't do anything that could get them in trouble and reluctantly she agreed.

She refocused on the conversation when Natsu started proclaiming that he wouldn't hold back against a fight even if they are guild members.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be in the games." Gray asked her, stepping closer to her.

She blinked. "Master made us swear we wouldn't say anything. Something about wanting to give you guys a surprise." She shrugged and sweat dropped when she hear her master cackling. She was wearing a black short sleeve chinese dress that had slits on both sides, revealing her guildmark on her right thigh. Her hair was up in two buns with chopsticks in them. She smiled at Haru who was waving at her from the stands with the other exceed trying to ignore every fiber in her fiber telling her to get revenge. She was normally the calm one among her friends but she could easily get angry like any other dragon slayer when someone harmed a loved one.