::60:: Aceto and Velveno

Start from the beginning

"Ready to get to work girls." Erza said as she stepped out of her dressing room. She was wearing a purple colored gown with a slit on the side with patterns on the bottom. She wore white gloves and her hair was in a low bun with her bangs hanging.

"Wow! You two aren't playing around." Lucy said once she got a look at the two women. She was wearing a wine colored dress with a slit on the side as well and her.

"Although we came here for business purposes we have to look the part of elegant party goers." She said.

"Yeah. We rarely get jobs where we get to dress up like this." Asami added knowing full well that most of the jobs requests they took involved fighting.

"So, uh do I look okay?"Wendy asked stepping out of the dressing room. Her dress was pink and had a red overcoat and small white gloves.

"You look adorable." Asami smiled at her sister. The other two girls nodded in unison.

"Thanks." Wendy blushed.

❄💧❄💧

Couples were dancing on the dance floor or the rather floated on the small platforms.The girls walked into the ballroom to search for the boy's. Warren and the exceed were outside keeping a lookout on the lacrima they had.

"What happened to the boy's?" Lucy asked, her brown eyes flickering around the room.

Wendy blinked. "They're over there!" She pointed at Natsu, Elfman and Gray who were dressed up and standing by the food table. Elfman was in a white suit and red tie, Natsu in black slacks, white shirt and black vest. Gray was wearing a red dress shirt and black tie and black slacks.

Gray looked over at Asami and his eyes lit up at the sight of her. She glanced his way and the two smiled at one another. "Found the girls." He muttered to the two keeping his eyes on his girl.

"Let go to them." Asami said to the girls who nodded and the group of four made their way towards the three guys. She kept her stare on Gray who was also walking towards them. A young man stepped up in front of Erza and asked her to dance. She agreed. "I feel sorry for that guy." She muttered to the two girls who nodded. The three sweat dropped watching Erza spinning the guy.

"Hello, beautiful. Would you like to dance?" A man in a black suit asked looking at the blue eyed beauty in front of him.

Asami's eyes flickered to Gray who was glaring at the guy in front of her. She shifted uncomfortably. She'd never gone out with another man that wasn't Gray and the same could be said about the ice mage himself. "Actually I'm-"

"Good." He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest not giving her a chance to say no.

"Uh oh." Wendy muttered looking over at Gray who looked like he was ready to break something.

Lucy chuckled nervously. "That guy should have picked someone who wasn't engaged." She said referring to the man who was dancing with the ravenette.

"Who the hell does he think he is. Can't he tell that she doesn't like him." Gray mumbled in a jealous tone. "Come on Natsu." He said while clenching his fists angrily.

"Alright." Natsu nodded and the two started to walk towards Asami only for two random women to grab them.

The two managed to get away from the women and interfered with Elfman who was dancing with a beautiful woman. Natsu knocked Elfman away giving Gray a chance to dance with the brunette woman. It was different from dancing with Asami and he didn't like it one bit. He was relieved when the woman attacked him using Ice Make Magic. The two fought only for Erza to hit them both and knocking them back.