::60:: Aceto and Velveno

Start from the beginning

"He definitely has two left feet." Gray said. He shifted slightly as a small grin appeared on his lips, he turned to Asami holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?"

She smiled at him and curtsied. "You may." She said putting her hand in his. The two slowly moved to the music together and stared at each other in loving manner.

"Well, you may not be aware. In certain circles I was once known as the Dancing Demon." Erza said as she approached the two dancing couples.

"You were?!" Natsu gave her a surprised look.

"Requip!"Erza was now wearing a turquoise colored dress. "Ready! Let's dance!"

"Nah, I don't think I'm quite ready yet."Natsu muttered.

"Don't be so foolish." She stated and raised a fist. "All you need is spirit!"

"This is going to end badly isn't it?" Gray muttered taking a glance over at the scene.

"Doesn't it alway." Asami said and the two sweat dropped when Erza was spinning Natsu in a fast motion. They then watched as Lisanna offered to show him how to dance and sweatdropped again when she did the same thing Erza did to Natsu. "Poor guy." She muttered.

"Ballroom dancing sure looks like fun

"Ballroom dancing sure looks like fun." Wendy said her brown eyes flickering between her sister dancing with Gray, Erza and Elfman, Lisanna and Natsu. She thought it was cute how her sister and Gray would stare at each other. "I wanna try it too."

Haru who standing beside her released a small sigh. Taking a glance at the other couple dancing his caramel orbs flickered to Asami knowing she would be okay with him dancing with her sister instead of the older men. He transformed into his human form. "Would you like to dance?" He asked her.

Wendy blinked slowly and then gave him a smile. "That sounds delightful." She said. He was shorter than her but they made it work.

Asami glanced over at her sister and Haru dancing and smiled at the scene. Everyone was partnered up including the rest of the exceed. They spent the afternoon dancing and enjoying themselves.

❄💧❄💧

Team Natsu including Warren and Elfman went to the ball where they were needed. They hold the ball once every 7 years and the Count was worried that Valvano would show up and steal the ring that was going to be at the ball. Count Balsamico explained that the man who will marry his daughter was going to be chosen during the ball. Valvano apparently attempted to steal the ring 7 years ago. Valvano used Magical drain which allows him to temporarily copy the type of magic used by anyone he comes into contact with.

The group then went to get dressed in their formal clothing. Asami walked out of the dressing room with a red colored a-line gown that had a slit on the side with a high neck top that had a diamond shaped cutout that have off some cleavage. Her hair was up in low bun styled with braids.