Asami giggled as she laid back down as well. "Don't be mad, Gray. You can pick the name next time." She said and then her eyes widened. She flushed. "Uh, I mean-that's not what I meant. That came out wrong." She rambled and shut her mouth.

He was as red as a tomato as well. "Uh well good night." He muttered quietly.

She felt relieved he didn't say anything. "Good night, Gray." She said back and turned on her side facing the egg. The two young kids quickly fell asleep facing in the direction of the egg.

❄💧❄💧

The following morning after Asami stopped by at the girls dormitory to change her clothes, the two headed back to the guild with the egg. It was a silent and awkward trek back to the guild after the way they woke up in the morning. Somehow the two had ended up cuddling together with the egg in the center of them.

As soon as they walked into the guild they saw Natsu and Mirajane arguing. "What's wrong?" Asami asked Cana.

The brunette sighed. "Apparently someone took Natsu's egg."

"What?!"

"Wow, you couldn't even take care of an egg, pyro." Gray muttered.

Natsu narrowed his eyes at the two newcomers. "Did you two steal my egg?"

"Of course not. We have our own egg why would we take yours?" Gray retorted.

"You probably ate it." Mirajane teased Natsu.

"Why are you so mean to me?! I just want my egg back." He pouted, tears swelling up in his eyes.

Mirajane cood. "Aw~Look at you crying~How cute~"

"I'm not crying!" He snapped.

"You have to stop teasing him." Erza said to the white haired girl. She turned to smaller boy."Now would you please stop crying."

"I'm not crying!" He yelled. "I'll make you cry!"

"Hurry up and give him his egg back." Erza whispered to Mirajane in a harsh tone.

"I told you I ain't got it. It looks like you ate it, porky!" Mirajane retorted right back.

 It looks like you ate it, porky!" Mirajane retorted right back

Asami sweat dropped, watching the two fight. "They really don't know when to quit do they?"

"Hypocrites." Gray mumbled standing beside her as she held the egg.

"Poor egg." Lisanna whimpered, wiping away her tears.

Cana gasped. "You know Elfman how jealous he was of your egg." She said.

"You mean he's the one who ate it!" Natsu yelled.

"There's no way!" Lisanna denied.

"Hey, sorry guys." Elfman appeared holding the egg.

"It was you all along, wasn't it?" Natsu said.

"I didn't mean to steal it or anything. It's just you toss and turn in your sleep so much that I was worried you wouldn't keep the egg warm enough." Elfman explained.

Asami sighed in relief. "Well at least Natsu got his egg back." She murmured.

"Yeah." Gray muttered. "Say, how long do you think it'll be before the eggs hatch?" It was then that Natsu's egg started to crack and Asami's followed right after.

Everyone in the guild gasped watching as the eggs began to crack. Two bright lights shot up in the guild before it disappeared revealing two cats with wings.

A blue cat with white wings fluttered over Natsu's head before landing atop it

A blue cat with white wings fluttered over Natsu's head before landing atop it. "Hi!" The blue cat beamed.

The brown cat with wings fluttered into Asami's arms and yawned cutely. "Hmm. Sleepy." He blinked slowly.

"They're so cute!" Lisanna chirped.

"I know!" The guild said seeing the two adorable baby cats.

"So, did you guys pick a name?" Cana asked the two who were currently doting on the small brown cat.

Asami blinked and nodded with a smile on her face. "Yep. His name is Haru." She said.

Natsu bounced over to them with a cheerful smile. "Then I guess we have both Happy and Haru the dragon's!" He beamed.

"They're not dragon's." Mirajane deadpanned.

Natsu ignored as he kept his smile and bounced with his small cat in his grasp. "Happy the dragon~ Happy the dragon~!"

The blue cat followed his example. "Happy! Happy!" He cheered.

Asami and Gray both looked down at the small brown cat in Asami's arms. "I'm glad Haru isn't as hyperactive as those two." He mumbled his eyes flickering to Natsu who kept jumping.

Asami giggled. "Me too." She glanced down at the small cat snuggling in her arms and her eyes softened. She then looked up at Gray and gave him a smile.

Gray saw the smile she directed at him and couldn't help but smile back.