"I'm gonna bury you alive!" Mirajane yelled launching herself at the armor wearing mage.

"I'm gonna make you beg for mercy!" Erza yelled back.

Natsu, Asami, Gray, and Cana sweat dropped at the insults both girls kept throwing at each other. Lisanna then approached Natsu and offered her help to hatch his egg which he accepted. Asami and Gray who were holding their egg took a step back away from Natsu who decided that using his flames was a good idea to keep his egg warm. "I feel sorry for that egg." The water dragon slayer murmured.

"Me too." Gray agreed.

"Gray your clothes." Cana chimed in amusement. Asami averted her eyes as she handed the boy his clothes. "So, are you two going to keep that egg warm together? As if it were your child." She said innocently.

"Uh well we did find the egg together. So, what do you say Gray?" Asami asked not looking him in the eyes suddenly feeling her face heat up at Cana's suggestion.

He was also avoiding eye contact with her. "Uh yeah sure." He answered.

"Well okay then." She muttered.

Cana chuckled in amusement. "You two are adorable together."

"Cana." Asami hissed in warning feeling her face heat up and quickly dragged Gray out of the guild with the egg in tow. Once they were safely away from the guild she turned to him. "So, how do you want to do this?"

"Do what?" He asked, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Keep the egg warm. I mean I'd invited you over to my place but, boys aren't allowed at the dormitory." She muttered in slight frustration since the two had to keep the egg warm somehow.

"You can come to my place." He blurted out and his face suddenly flushed in embarrassment. "Uh I mean if you want to you know."

"Sure." She agreed and the two walked back to his apartment. Once inside, Asami felt the air became colder. She felt the egg move in her hands. "I think the egg is cold." She murmured.

"Oh." He blinked, suddenly remembering that his home was set at more chillier temperatures since he felt more comfortable in the cold. "I'll go get some blankets." She nodded and her eyes flickered around Gray's place. It was a small apartment that only had one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living which is where she was in now. Gray came back with a bunch of blankets and a few pillows. "I was thinking we could make a fort or something to keep the egg warm." He said as he dropped the blankets and pillows on the floor.

"That good idea." She smiled and the two quickly got to work. Once done they took a step back to observe their work. The blankets were high enough for them to step inside with the egg. They placed it in the middle. "That should keep it warm." She said to Gray who was on the other side of the egg.

"So, what do you think we should name it when it hatches?" Gray asked laying on the pillow.

Asami followed his example. "I don't know. Have any suggestions?"

"Yuki. It means Ice." He suggested.

She hummed. "How about Haru?" She said and suddenly the egg shifted. The two sat up. "I think it likes my name better."

He pouted and tapped the egg. "Is that true? You like Haru better than Yuki?" When the egg moved he huffed and laid back down. "Alright then."

"