Asami blinked and then stood up. "I was trying to make a death scythe but, it won't stay long enough for me to deliver damage. I've been trying all morning but it isn't working." She pouted missing the pink blush that appeared on his lips.

"Well it's already noon. You should probably eat something." He said taking in her tired looking appearance. "Come on. Let's get something to eat at the guild."

She shook her head. "It's fine. I brought food with me. Do you want to join me?" She asked.

"Sure." He nodded and followed behind her as she pulled out a picnic basket and sat next to the tree near the stream of water.

"Here." She handed him a sandwich while she pulled out her own.

He hummed in appreciation. "This is really great!"

She blushed at the compliment. "Thanks." She blinked and her eyes fell away from him. "Uh, Gray your clothes." She muttered with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Aw man." He flushed in embarrassment and quickly got redressed again. As he was putting on his shirt something hit him on the head. "Ow!" He yelped.

Asami stood up quickly and rushed over to him in worry. "You okay?"

"Yeah." He muttered, rubbing his head feeling a slight bump. "What the heck was that though?"

Her eyes flickered to the large egg on the ground with light brown markings on it. "An egg." She murmured and walked over to it with the ice mage following. She sniffed it and her brows furrowed in confusion. "I don't know what type of animal this egg belongs to." She said quietly as her hand reached out to touch it.

"Doesn't it look a bit weird with those markings on it." Gray observed as she touched the egg. "What do you think we should do with it?"

"It is strange. I think we should take it with us since it seems like it's mother isn't around. If we leave it out here whatever is inside that egg will die from the cold at night or if some other animal decides to make it it's next meal." She shuddered and picked up the egg.

"Uh, do you want me to carry it?" He asked watching as she let out a small breath.

She shook her head. "No, can you get me my picnic basket." She asked politely as her gaze fell on the stream and got an idea. She waved her hand summoning the water to her and had it lift it in the air as she heat it up a bit, not enough that it was boiling hot but enough that the water wasn't cold anymore. "See, I told you I got it." She smiled.

"I guess you do." He muttered in awe watching the water holding up the egg as they walked back to the guild.

❄💧❄💧

Once at the guild they saw Natsu holding an egg just like theirs except his had blue markings. "So, you two found an egg as well." Erza noted once the two approached them.

"You found a dragon too, Asami?!" Natsu exclaimed in glee. "See I told you guys it's a dragon egg. Why else would Asami find one too!"

Asami and Gray shared a confused look. "Dragon egg?" The two echoed.

"Yeah, Natsu seems to think he found a dragon egg." Erza muttered and her brown eyes flickered between both eggs. "Although, yours seems to be a bit smaller compared to Natsu's."

Asami noticed what she talking about. "You're right." She nodded.

"I've been looking for you Erza!" Mirajane said stepping up towards the scarlet mage. "Why don't we pick up where we left off. Come and get some."

"And it's started." Asami muttered taking the egg and pulling Gray back away from the two older girls.

"Mira. You know now that you mention it, we never did finish our match. Did we." The requip mage smirked. A red aura surrounded her while a dark purple one surrounded the take-over mage.