::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades

Start from the beginning

❄💧❄💧

"So you wish for the same treatment as your Master." Hades stated as the whole group stood on the below the ship as they all glared at him. "Come face your destruction, children of Makarov." he walked back inside.

"Hey, you old fart! Get back here!" Natsu snapped in irritation watching the man walk away. His gaze went to the exceed. "Happy I got a job for ya."

"Huh?" The blue exceed tilted his head in question.

"I need you to find whatever makes this thing fly and take it out of commission." He said.

"You're only making him do this because it'd be a problem for you." Asami sweat dropped when Natsu gave her a sheepish look.

"We'll help him." Carla said referring to her, Haru, and Pantherlily.

"Can we get inside already." Pantherlily said covering his ears and jumping every time he heard a loud noise.

"You scared of thunder or something?" Haru teased him and Happy laughed. The two stopped from the scolding look Asami gave them.

Wendy cast the Troia spell on Natsu just in case. "I think we've kept him waiting long enough." Gray made stairs leading to the ship using his ice make magic. "Let's go!"

The group immediately ran up the stairs. "Remember his powers surpasses even our own Masters. Once we're inside hit him hard and hit him fast!" Erza said and the group all agreed.

"I've got a message from Makarov!" Natsu immediately launched an attack on Hades who wasn't even fazed.

"You'll have to try better than that." He said. "Try again."

"Ice make:Excalibur!" Gray attacked Hades next followed by Erza

Lucy then summoned Taurus to attack Hades but like all the other attacks it barely did anything.

"By the Grace of the wind may you move swiftly and be free of all harm:Arms and Armor!" Wendy said. It allowed Gray and Erza to move faster as they swung their weapons at the older man. But, Hades caught Erza and knocked her into Gray pushing them back. He then did the same to Natsu who used his Fire Dragon Wing Attack. Asami used Water Dragon Crushing Fang and the same thing happened to her and she landed beside Wendy and Lucy. The three shared a look and nodded.

"Water Dragon Roar!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Scorpio!"

All three attacks combined together making a unison raid surprising Hades that their attacks combined. Natsu used the unison raid to his advantage as Gray flung him into it making him move faster. He used his Fire Dragon Sword Horn attack hitting Hades in the gut, A large cloud of smoke was created from their attacks when Hades crashed into the wall behind him and once it cleared everyone's eyes widened.