::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro

Start from the beginning

Asami didn't flinch. Grabbing the whip that tightened around her neck as her hand seemed to cause the whole whip to freeze over before cracking and breaking apart. She ignored the magenta eyes that widened."The ring." She demanded and once the ring was in her hand she knocked the pinkette out and made her own whip out of her water which was like a steel cable and tied the pinkette to keep her from running. She walked over to Haru and Toshiro still in her dragonforce form. "So, what do I do with this?" She asked releasing Toshiro from the dome.

He landed on his feet and gave her a grateful smile. "Well now that you've defeated her and taken away the ring. You have to destroy it and the spell will go away." He explained as he pet Haru on the head. "Have you gotten taller, Haru?"

"Yep!" Haru nodded before giving him sly smile. "You still a pervert?"

Toshiro blushed and his eye twitched. "That was an accident." He muttered giving the small exceed a dirty look remembering how they first met. "You still lazy?"

"Hey! You know I can help it!" Haru pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

Toshiro felt his whole body filled with guilt for what he was about to do. "Earth make coffin" The earth beneath him started to raise as they formed many coffins made from dirt that hardened as they surrounded the villagers who were staring at him in fear. "I'm sorry." He whispered closing his eyes ready to crush them.

Something slammed into his jaw knocking him back. His eyes immediately opened, to see Asami standing in front of him with a disappointed look before she used her water magic to dispel his. She sighed walking away from him and went to talk with the villagers who smiled at her gratefully and told her why they were attacked. They apparently needed to pay the Erebus Guild a monthly fee for protection which they didn't ask for. Asami told them to go home and that they needed to promise they wouldn't say anything about her helping them.

Once she was done with the villagers, she grabbed Toshiro by the collar and dragged him a distance away from the villagers. "Why?" She asked calmly despite being a bit irritated and disappointed in him.

His eyes were filled with guilt and sadness before they went to anger. "It's none of your business!" He snapped. "Why did you interfere?!"

She didn't flinch at his tone and kept her calm composure. "Because you were about to do something you'd regret."

"What makes you think I'd regret it?"

"You shut your eyes. If you really wanted to kill them you would have kept your eyes open as you took their lives but, you didn't. Why... Because you didn't want to see the look on their faces as you took their lives." She said and he stayed silent. She sighed glancing over at the villagers who were being convinced by Haru that Toshiro was a good guy just having a bad day. "You're not a bad person, Toshiro."

"How do you know that?" He asked quietly, clenching his fists in frustration because she was right about him not being able to kill.

"Because I've met bad guys before. When I look at you all I see is a good guy who had bad things happen to him. Everyone is born the same in the begining...With both light and darkness. It's your choice to make on what type of person you want to be." Asami said giving him a smile. "I know you're a good person and because of that I want you to join Fairy Tail. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms and trust me they'll treat you like family. I know you'll love them as much as I do. So, what do you say?" She held out her hand to help him stand.

He stared at her hand. He knew that he wasn't a bad person it was just that everyone in the guild had already killed while he was the only one. He wanted to be treated like a comrade and make friends and for once not be put down because his magic wasn't scary or deadly. Toshiro trusted Asami and Haru and if the members of Fairy Tail were like them then he knew he had no other choice. His hand reached out for hers, making his final decision as he gave her his boyish grin.