::52:: Old Friend

Start from the beginning

"S-class." The girl hummed as her face was blank before a creepy grin made it's way to her face. "You'll make a perfect addition to my collection. Although, I only have one at the moment since Zancrow killed the other two I had." She rambled before swiping her whip at Asami who dodged it flawlessly. "Come on~ Let me hit you at least once~" She pouted as she continued to slam her whip towards the ravenette causing the ground beneath to crack.

Asami put Haru down on top of one of the tree branches. "I need you to stay here while I take care of her." She said quietly before dropping down in front of Nikko who was looking for her. "Water Dragon Roar!" The water attack created a big cloud of smoke from hitting the crumbled dirt.

"That wasn't nice, Mimi~" The pinkette said standing behind Asami who quickly moved away from the incoming whip attack.

She ignored the sudden nickname and got ready to launch another attack not noticing the familiar ring the pinkette was wearing. "Water Dragon rapid sphere!" Spheres of water launched at the pinkette a few of them moving too fast and hitting her, knocking her into a tree.

"That hurt! Now I'm mad!" Nikko yelled as her now wet hair covered her face. She flipped it back as she held up her whip. "Reaper of Death Summon!" Her whip started to glow as well as the ring on her thumb as a person materialized from the ring.

Both Asami and Haru's eyes widened in shock at the person who materialized in front of them

Both Asami and Haru's eyes widened in shock at the person who materialized in front of them. He was a dark brown hair with dark orbs while wearing a large jacket and jeans. Except his skin was deathly pale. "Hey, Asami, Haru. It's been a while." The young man greeted the two with boyish grin on his face.

Both Asami and Haru got a quick flash of the same face go through their minds. Asami stared at the young man in front of her in deep thought as the memory of their first meeting surfaced.

Asami stared at the ring on her finger now feeling a bit shocked that she was engaged. A soft blush made it's way to her face as she thought of her now fiance. It had been 3 months since she had last seen him and she hadn't even started the job since then. She released a soft sigh just thinking about it.

"Asami are we there yet?" Haru asked from atop her head as they continued to walk on a small path through the woods.

"The man at the market said he saw the Erebus' guild symbol on some guy that walked through here which means that all I have to do is follow the path." Asami explained.

"Ok and what if he turns into the woods at some point. You wouldn't know where to make the turn." Haru pointed out.

Asami sweat dropped. "You're right. I forgot about that." She looked down with head covered with her hood causing Haru to be covered as well. Which meant they didn't get a chance to see the running figure towards them until the two crashed into each other with a loud oomph. "Ugh." Her hood had fallen off causing Haru to land in the bushes on the side.