Prologue

"You both are going to get married!" the statement made two people still in their chairs.

"Excuse me? What?" Jhansi and Rajesh shouted at the person before them.

"Yes! It is needed." The man said, nodding with pity look.

"We came here because we are witnesses of the murder." Rajesh stated getting up.

"And we never saw each other faces before this." Jhansi added following Rajesh.

"Well, the murderers saw you seeing them. This is not a simple case as it is a minister's murder. So, this is the only way we can give protection without causing their attention towards you both." Officer said sighing.

"Then just give protection! What is the need for marriage?" Jhansi asked at her wits end.

"Because you both will be sent away to the faraway village where even holding hands without marriage is a sin. And living in a same protection house will be death." Officer explained.

"And before you ask, it is the best place for your safety. This is about your lives." He added.

"And we can annul it immediately when we catch them. And don't think that you both are married as we can understand your dislike for this. This is for village people." He offered when they both stood silent.

"Fine! But no one should know about this marriage except that village people." Jhansi said after a few minutes thinking about her life.

"It should be like it never happened." Rajesh added to which officer nodded happily before making arrangements for immediate marriage and immediate shifting of them to the safe place.

While the both supposed bride and groom are glaring at each other wishing they never saw their each other faces that day at all. And suddenly feeling anger and hatred on the murderers and at the stranger who is going to be the supposed spouse soon.

----------------------------

A/N

Inspiration from a Hollywood movie...

However, the couple there, are not strangers but already married couple and are divorced for a few years or something... i don't remember and they are not sent by getting them married but they are witnesses of a crime...

So, this is it and i am challenging JheovaCindy... you can drag it in any way you wish and all the very best yaar... :)

p.s- i tried as much as i can and do let me know how it is and i am Neetha (background21)