Chapter 3 - The Voices

Começar do início

'You pretty little girl' a gentle voice suddenly spoke. Instead of seeing Subaru infront me , the same lady was looking down at me. She kneeled down and her hand touched my cheek , her touch was so gentle. She smiled at me. 

"Eh you , are you listening?" after hearing that I felt my back hit a hard surface. I gasped and stared at the sky. Slowly , I started noticing a pain spreading at my back. I winced and slowly sat up. 

"Tch. Stop dreaming will you? Your eyes looked so glassy just now." he complaint again before walking away. I looked at his back as he walked away , his figure slowly became smaller and smaller until I couldnt see him anymore. I finally gained enough energy to stand up , stumbling a little after standing up. God , I dont think I fell that hard. 

I shook my head and tried to straighten my dress and cardigan before starting to walk back to the mansion. It was starting to get a little chilly. I gripped onto the side of my dress when I saw a Laito laying on the bench. The air around me slowly started to get colder but I felt myself sweating slightly. 

"Ah , Doll-Chan..How long are you going to stand there?" he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. A smirk on his lips as he sat up. I felt myself move a step back as my body tensed up. He let out a chuckle when he saw my tense shoulders. He stood up and slowly walked up to me. They weren't lying when they say that the creatures of the night has some sort of beauty in them. 

A skin so flawless. Their eyes so vibrant , that just captivates you. Their movements are so graceful that it seems like they were floating while they walk to you.

"I wonder how you taste like , Doll-chan." he smiles as he held onto my arm. His grip slowly got tighter , making me wince. He suddenly kissed my cheek and slowly made his way to my neck. He gripped onto my waist and brought me closer to his body. His grip tighten on my dress when he took in a deep breath.

"I just cant wait to taste you." he whispered on my neck. I gasped when I felt his hot breath on my neck. Everything felt strange , the tingles around my body. He laughed and started giving me soft butterfly kisses on my neck,moving to my collarbone.

"Imagine the scarlet red blood dirtying your porcelain white flesh." he breathes out , I froze when I felt his hot breath on my skin again. I pushed him away and glared at him. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. I stared at gate behind him , it was my only chance to freedom unless I want to jump down from the bridge. 

He lets out a loud laugh, his head pulled back. After a while he stopped laughing , his eyes still closed as he faces me. He opened his eyes , his bright green eyes stared at mine. They look so bright..

"Ah. Such a naughty doll. Arent dolls supppose to stay still and be good?" he mocked me. I shook my head , denying what he has said.

"I wonder how long it takes me to torture you before you start screaming your lungs out , begging me to stop , begging me for mercy." he tilted his head , smiling. "Let's try it tonight , shall we?" he was like asking for my permission in a way but I knew he wasn't. 

He suddenly disappeared. "Come on , lets play." he suddenly appeared behind me , his arms wrapping against my waist. "Let's dont waste any more time." he licked my neck. I let out a soft whine and started kicking around.

"Such a naughty doll." he commented. I let out a soft scream when I fet his fangs sunk down onto my skin. One of his arm left my waist and pushed my head to the side before going back to it's original place. Everything felt so light , everything felt so..fragile. My life essence was flowing into his mouth. The blood was leaving my body , into the mouth of a monster. 

"Laito-kun." a girl's voice whispered.

"Hmm?" a boy voice whispered.

"Do you hate me?" a girl's voice whispered.

"Never. Why would I? I swear I'll never leave." the boy voice replied her.

"Doll-chan , what's on your mind?" I snapped back from my thoughts and looked up at him. I shook my head and tried pushing him away. I need to get out of here or he'll drain me. I gained all my strength and pushed him off. This time did the trick. I quickly ran into the mansion , my foosteps echoing against the walls again. This time , my footsteps seem so much more louder.

"Run but you can never hide." his voice echoed around the hallways. No..no..no. My mind screamed at me.

'Kiyoshi...' another voice screamed in my head. My mother...the voice of my mother

'Calm down.' my father's voice rang in my eyes

No..No..He'll find me. 

'Stop running , doll-chan'

'I'll break you'

'I love you, Kiyoshi.'

'I'll never leave you'

'Such a fragile girl. So easy to break.' 

'You pretty little girl'

'I'll protect you'

'Thank you. You're the best'

The voices screamed and whispered in my head. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. I could feel tears threatning to leave my eyes. I quickly broke into my room and slammed the door shut. I slided down and put my heads in my hands. What's happening. I looked around my room , why does everything seemed so familiar. So..familiar. 

'Soon, my daughter.' a final echo in my head before everything went black.