training with Case

Case prov

I was showing Justin what he had to do. Once he got it i went and started doing pull ups when i heard the familiar voice of Amber."Yo,case are you starting with out me." Amber yelled. I jumped  down and when i turned around she had her crossed over her chest with one of her eyebrows raised at me. All i could do was laugh and hug her because she started to laugh as well. "Well sorry miss Amber but like my rules are..." " you show up when you do or don't show up at all."she cut me off to finish with a laugh. "Yeah i know so lets go break a sweat i am getting rusty over here." I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her to where no one was at and told her what to do.

Amber pov

After Case left me i started to workout. That consists of 100 pushups,70 sit ups,30 pull ups and lastly 90 jumping jacks. When i was in the middle of doing pushup 67 i looked up and saw Mike with some guy. I got up and walked over "hey Mike. What are you doing here?" I asked confused." Hey Amber, this is Zack. We are looking for a guy named Case is he around." Mike asked before i even got a chance to answer someone already did. I turned around to see Case when he said "who is asking?" "Are you Case?" Mike asked i just zoned out just looking at Zack every now and then to see him looking at me. I smiled at him and look down. When i looked up he smiled a gorgeous smile.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Case told Zack to shup the fuck the up

I was taken out of my thoughts when Case told Zack to shup the fuck the up. I giggled at Zack's expression.Then Case looked at me and told me to go watch Zack as he does 100 sprawls and 100 front kicks. I nodded and looked back at Zack "well come on." I said he nodded and followed me. When i turned around i ran right into him. I looked up and said sorry, "so before we start my name is Amber." I said while sticking my hand out for him to shake. Witch he gladly took "Zack" was all he said.

After hours of working out i was leaving when i seen Mike trying to hit a paper tapped to a string. I laughed walking over to him "are you still trying to make a whole?" I asked he just looked at me "yeah it's hard though." He chuckled all of a sudden Case says " hey don't you have home. Get out of here your not ready to move on come back tomorrow. And you own me a new comprehension notebook,black." I laughed and told Mike to come on.

And when i got back to my room i showered and went to sleep.