4 years later

Amber prov

It's been four years scenes i started college,and it has been four years scene i started to date Zack. Everything is going perfect for us. Mike and Eve are still together, Tim is with some girl named Ashley, Case is back in pro fighting and as for Justin well he is in prison for almost killing a guy. So yeah back to what is happening now. So i am getting for graduation. That's right i am all done with school now. Yes!! I was brought out ofy thoughts when i seen Zack in the mirror looking at me. "Yes,my love?"i asked as i turned around to look at him. "I have a two part graduation gift for you." He smiled when i noticed he had his arms behind him. "Really,and what might that be?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest. Then he pulled out something i could die for.

 Then he pulled out something i could die for

"Oh my god. Zack, how, did you know?" I asked almost in tears,thank god i didn't do my make up yet. "Well,you are my girlfriend. And i should know what you want by now."he said as he put it on. I just looked at him with an eyebrow raised." Ok i asked Mike and Eve. And they told me."he said withva sad look. All i could do was laugh and kiss him." It's ok,i love it like how i live you." I said into the kiss. "Ok need to hurry because you graduate in a few hours." He said as he kissed my forehead and left.

One hour later

I am standing with Mike and Eve talking when i heard people saying get ready because graduation is about to start. When everyone started to walk out i say alot of people,but only three people caught my eye. Zack,my dad and my mom. When we got our seats the principal then called me up so can sat my little speech.

"Wow we made it. A lot of people say college is the hardest ever compared to high school. Its funny because all my life i thought going to college would be like a big old fun house. But once i stepped foot inside that class room, it was a lot different from a fun house. But we all did it. We busted ou asses off to get here and we all deserve it. No matter what people are going through. You put that aside and try to make your life better. Because no matter how much you are going through you will do anything to make sure that your future is all set. And when it is you will then know all of your hard work was for something. So thank you all and i hope all of you,will get that dream you have been chasing scene you were little. Thank you." As i finished everyone clapped i bowed and took my seat next to Mike.

Once we all got our diplomas, everyone yelled and hugged each other. Once it was all over we went to meet everyone when i noticed Case. "Oh my god. Case!"i yelled running the best i could over to him.

"Hey kiddo, you don't think i would miss two of my students graduate from college

"Hey kiddo, you don't think i would miss two of my students graduate from college."he said as he hugged Mike. "So why don't you three get out of your cap and gowns and i will take you all to dinner."he said smiling at us. We all nodded and left to go freshen up. I can't believe Case is here but all we are missing is Tim then the whole gang would be together again. But you can get what you can without throwing a fit.