getting stronger

Zack's prov

After that night two weeks ago i never seen or talked to Amber. I know what i said was wrong but come on what was i supposed to say.
Everyone was taking a break from our workout. So i decided why not dance or what i like to call it break dance.

While i was dancing i heard the door to the place open and then close. I tried not to pay attention to it but Mike killed that for me." Amber were the hell have you been." I heard him ask Amber. When i stopped and looked up i saw she was in dark blue shorts, light blue shirt and light blue wedges. She was hugging everyone but she seemed to be hugging Tim the longest. So i went up to them. "Hey Amber how are you?" I aked while trying to keep my anger inside of when i noticed Tim had his arm around her waist. "Oh hey Zack i have been doing pretty good. How are you and Eve doing." Amber said with a smile on her face. "I am doing ok and me and Eve are doing good. So can i talk to you a second in private please?" I asked. She looked up at Tim and he nodded at her like she needs permission. So we walked over to a little place in the locker room so we could talk. "So how have you been. Its been a while scene i seen you?" I asked and all she did was look at me with those beautiful eyes of hers." Why don't you tell me the real reason why you wanted to talk me Zack." She said to me with her arms crossed over her chest. "Ok. Look what i said the last time we seen each other i am so so so so sorry ok. I never meant for you to cry and i didn't mean to say what i said. I know i can be a ass all the time. I know i should of told you about me dating Eve. I know that. But when i am around you i am different with you i feel like i can do anything. I know i am not perfect. I know that. I know what i said to you about your dad i know it was fucked up. I know it was, i regret saying that to you. I never meant to hurt you like i did. I know we are not dating but i feel like an ass for what i said to you. And you had every right to be mad at me and for slapping the shit out of me. You did you really did. I just feel like i owed you an apology for everything." I told her.

Amber prov

After listening to Zack on what he had to say it made me feel a little bit better."look Zack that was really sweet of you. It really is but, what you said can't be taken back by just saying sorry. I will except you are going to have to show me that you mean it." I honestly told him. "That's all i ask and i understand i really do. But i have a question for you." Zack asked but he looked a little bit nervous to ask. "What is it?" I asked kind of scared to hear what he to say." Are you and Tim going out?" Zack asked a little up set. "No we are not together. He was there for when i needed it. Why are jealous?" I teased him. All he could do was look down. And when he looked back up he out his lips in a straight line. Before answering.

 Before answering

"Yeah"he mumbled." I am sorry what was that?" I asked even though i heard what he said. Huffing he looked at me "yes i was but just a little." He said. "Why?"was all i could get out. "Because there is something about seeing him have his arm around you made me upset." He answered me. "Well you don't have to be jealous because we are not together." I said looking up at him and smiled. "So are we good now?"he asked me nervous. I had to laugh before pulling him down for a hug "yeah we are good." And with that we walked out.

I know the song doesn't go with the chapter but i really like the song so i thought why not put it up.