catching Zack

Mike prov

"So big bro, have you talked to dad yet?" Amber asked me as we walked around the park.sighing all i could do was shake my head no. "And why not. Look Mike i know its hard to deal with but. He is our father even though he did what he did we still need him." My sister with her bright mind said. "I know but i still can't stop thinking about it." I told her. Then she got a smile on her face " ok if you need help to get your mind off of it will this help?"she asked. At first i was confused but then she started dancing funny.

 At first i was confused but then she started dancing funny

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All i could do was laugh at her and give her a hug

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All i could do was laugh at her and give her a hug. "You always know how to make me laugh." I told her." Well duh i am your sister, so what are plans for tonight."she asked me after awhile. "The guys want to go to the club tonight. Do you want to come with?" I asked her,lately she has been distance and i am getting worried. "Hey are you ok?"i aksed her. "Yeah why,would you ask that?" "No reason i have seen you been not coming around to workout and you how i get when something is wrong." "I am fine don't worry,hey look i have to go i have a quiz in a couple of days to take so i am going to go and study." "Ok, i love you i will see you at the beat down right?" "Yes you will see me there but i am not going to participating you know that."she said. "Yeah i know,ok i will let you go and study love you." "I love you too, see you." We hug then we went are separate ways.

Amber pov
I was just sitting around in my room doing nothing. I picked up my phone to see it was only 7:30. I got ready and i went to where Mike said they would be at. And when i got there i only saw Mike,Tim and Justin. "Hey guys how are you doing?" I asked once i got to them. "Good." Was all they said. I looked around and noticed that Zack wasn't here. "Hey do you know where Zack is?" I asked. And they all looked at me with scared and sad looks. Except for Justin who was smiling and pointed in the direction of the private rooms. I got confused but got up to go that way until i felt someone grab my hand. I turned to Mike shaking his head no" don't go Amber you will probably find something you don't want to see."But i ripped my hand out of his and went to the room.

When i got there i couldn't believe what i saw him having sex with a stripper. I was frozen there in my spot. When i came too i took off to the exit. When i got to the guys i said my goodbyes. When Mike tried to hug me i pushed him off and left. When i got back to my room i was the only one there. I showered and let the hot water run over my body. After a few hours in the shower i got out and got dressed and went to bed crying myself to sleep.thinking why did Zack do this. I thought we had feelings for each other,but i guess i was the only one with the feelings.