finding out what happened to Case

Zack prov

Next day

I was awoken by a phone going off. I tried to ignore it but it keeped going off. I ground and woken up to see Amber laying on my chest. I smiled and thought back to last night. I was brought back to reality when the phone went off again. Amber started to move around so i grabbed her phone on the bedside table. Seeing who it was before answering. "Hey Mike,what's up." I asked when i answered it. "Where is Amber?" I could tell Mike was nervous about something." She is still asleep. Why what's wrong?" I asked him trying not to wake up Amber." Case got arrested and everyone is at the station. You guys need to get here." Mike told me before hanging up. I looked at her phone before putting it back on the table." Who was that?" Amber asked. I looked at her before trying to find a easy way to tell her. "Case is at the police station. We need to get there." I told her. She just looked at me before getting up out of bed." Where are you going?" I asked confused. "Going back to my place to shower and change real quick." She told me before grabbing my keys." Oh, and um you might want to hurry too. I will come and get you when i am done." She told me before leaving. I shook my head and laughed. I jumped in the shower abd took a quick shower and got dressed.

 I jumped in the shower abd took a quick shower and got dressed

When i got done getting dressed Amber walked through the door. Dressed in a every cute but hot outfit at the same time.

 Dressed in a every cute but hot outfit at the same time

"Are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah come on before your calls again." I told her as i grabbed my keys and slightly pushed her out the door.

5 minutes later,

After we got to the police station tgey made use wait in this room and we have been here for almost 3 hours now. "Come on how long is this going to take, we have been here almost all day." Max said. "Hey man, if you are tired of being here you can leave."i told as i leand up against the wall. I looked at Amber as she was biting her nails. "What the hell is taking long?" Mike asked." Hey why don't you call your girlfriend maybe she will blow someone to hurry this along." I told him. Mike was about to walk up to me when Tim pushed Mike back. "Will you guys stop acting like little kids. Damn grow the fuck up. Mike stop ok calm down. Zack stop acting like a dick. Case needs us and you two are acting like you are five years old,JUST STOP IT!!"Amber yelled at us. I was going to say something when a detective walked in the room." Do any of you know a Justin Epstein."he asked." Yeah, he used to train with us but Case kicked him out for being to crazy." Mike told the detective." Well the fingerprints on the gun belongs to Justin,his dad called in saying it was missing. Do you know where we can find him." He asked looking at us." No." Mike said. He was about to leave when i stopped him." So does this mean case is free to go?" I asked him. "Sadly,no he is in the hands of other detectives. It can take up to another three hours." He said before leaving. "Max, count me in on the beat down. His ass is mine." I told him pissed off. "Not if i get to him first." Both Amber and Tim said at the same time. Before leaving the room. We all left to the beat down. Justin doesn't know what he just got himself into with all of us coming for him.