Brohm

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

PLEASE READ THE TOP A/N!!

So I haven't done a Brohm one shot in awhile so I was like; "imma do dat shit" and here we are now XD I hope you all like this one.

Also the next one shot will be the 100th!! I will be taking requests for the 100th chapter; for a thank you to you all for everything that you've all given me, which is happiness. I can't fathom how much this book has become...popular? I guess. So after I post the 100th one shot; I will make another chapter which you'll write your requests on. So you're gonna have to wait either tomorrow or the next day for it XD

I'm also going on a follow craze thing; so comment if you want to be followed or something... I don't know 🤓😂

ENJOY!!
-------------------------------------

Bryce's POV~

It was pitch dark outside as I began walking home from my friend Jonathan's house. I stopped and looked at the street an alleyway, thinking about which one I should take; the street which will make it longer, or the ally which will be shorter. 'The alley it is' I thought as I began walking again. I heard something behind me causing me to stop and turn my head; I shook my head thinking it was nothing.

"Hey you!" I heard someone yell causing me to freeze, I turned around and saw a man walking at a fast pace towards me; making me sprint into a run. "Help!" I yelled hopping that someone will hear me; the breath was knocked out of me as I felt the man grab me and slam me on to the building wall. "DON'T YOU DARE FO THAT AGAIN!" He yelled slamming my head into the wall, making me dizzy.

I groaned opening my eyes slightly seeing a bright light come from behind the man, causing him to gasp and turn around in horror. I fell to the ground as he let me go, I looked up to the mysterious light and noticed a man with... Wings? The man that had me up against the wall, ran away as I gasped and tried to stay awake. Just before falling unconscious I felt myself being lifted up.

*two hours later*

I groaned as I opened my eyes, frowning at the unfamiliar place. I looked around noticing what looks like an abandoned house; "you're up" an angelic voice said causing me to jump and scream. I groaned holding my head in my hands when pain shot through it; I started to remember things as I gasped and slowly brought my head up to look at the man in front of me. "Y-you have wings" I said with wide eyes.

He smiled while looking at me, making me calm down for an unknown reason. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm an angel. I'm an angel of healing, so please let me heal you" he asked slowly stepping towards me. I looked at him with wide eyes, "a-an Angel?" I stuttered not noticing that he was in front of me.

"Yes" he said as I jumped but groaned from the pain; "now let me heal you" he said bringing his hand towards my head as a warm sensation went through my head. Just as I relaxed at the warm feeling, the angel took his hands away. I frowned moving my head and not feeling any pain; "wow" I said looking up at him in wonder and amazement.

He smiled at me causing me to smile back "I-I'm Bryce" I said holding my hand out for him. "I'm Ryan" he said taking my hand and shaking it; when we both felt it. We gasped and looked up at each other as a light started coming from our chests, right where our hearts are. "B-but how?" Ryan stuttered still looking at me as the light vanquished.

"W-what was that?" I said feeling like I'm in love with this complete stranger. "Y-you're my soulmate" Ryan said looking at me causing a course of emotions to go threw me. "Soulmate?" I asked sitting down but not tearing my gaze away from Ryan; "yes, it's the person you're destined to be with for the rest of your life" he said.

"B-but don't angels and humans age differently?" I said beginning to become sad because the thought some how bothered me that I'll die before Ryan; my soulmate. He nodded his head, as I lowered my head.  "If I kiss you, you'll age like me" he said making my head snap up to him and a blush appear on my cheeks; causing him to smile. I smiled back, 'I love his smile' I thought as he smiled more.

"I love your smile too" he said as I blushed but looked at him with wide eyes; "I thought that, you can hear what I'm saying?" I said nervously as he chuckled and nodded his head. He sat down never close to me as I felt sparks all over as he touched me. "With your soulmate you can her their thoughts, feel their emotions, feel when they're in pain or need you and once I kiss you, you'll age like me" he said coming closer to me.

I blushed as he said all that, trying to ignore how close he was to me. "So I can hear your thoughts, feel your emotions, feel when you're in pain or need me, and when you kiss me I'll age like you?" I asked looking down, not fully believing all of this. That I'm dreaming this all and I'll wake up in bed cuddled up to my cat. He nodded his head as he continued to come closer to me.

'Let me kiss you Bryce' Ryan's voice came. My head shot up in shock, only to be met with a pair of soft luscious lips. I felt like there was electricity coursing through my body as we kissed; I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening it. I felt my chest get tighter, so I had to pull away for air; I looked down at my chest and noticed it was glowing bright white.

I gasped looking up at Ryan, "what's happening?" I asked frightened that something is wrong. "You're turning the same age as me, 21,000" he said making me look up at him. Once the light disappeared, I felt like I was freer for some reason. "You're old by the way" I said lagging, causing Ryan to smile. "I know, but in human years I'm only 21" he said smirking at me; (A/N: I don't think that Ohm's real age, but I'm saying it is in here XD) I shrugged, "same age as me" I said laughing.

We both looked into each other's eyes not saying anything and smiling at one another. "I know it's way to early to say this but, I love you" Ryan said making my heart flutter and love poor through me. I blushed while looking at him, "I guess you just felt the emotion that went through me?" I said looking into his eyes. He nodded smiling, "love" he whispered, "well I love you too" I said kissing him; my soulmate.

A/N: sorry for the late update. I just couldn't wait to post this tomorrow so here's an early update! How was it? Did you like this one? I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Sorry for any mistakes, thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!