H2oVanoss

A/N: I've been having trouble coming up with names for the titles. So if you don't see one from now on then you know why, also this one might be a little shorter than the others, but I hope you enjoy anyways.

P.s. I feel like that picture ^ is so true...

Song: Twenty Øne Pilots- Ride

Edited on: 07/28/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Vanoss' POV~

Lonely, that's the only word that comes to my mind when I think about myself. People say I'm an workaholic but I'm not. I can't even remember the last time I was even in a long lasting relationship. So here I am now, by myself watching hockey on TV with my dog Lila in my lap. (A/N:I don't know if he really has a dog or not so just go with that name for now)

I have a beer in one hand and the other softly petting the top of her head. She started whimpering while jumping off the coach and going to the door wanting to go out. I shut the TV off, grabbed Lila's leash and headed out with her. We start walking down the street completely oblivious to everything around us, well me.

As we started getting closer to about Linwood Ave (A/N: I just put a random ass street okay, but it's a real street where I live) Lila started barking and waging her tail at something. I noticed a man who has brown hair, a natural tan skin, light freckles, but I couldn't tell what color his eyes was because he was playing with a dog.

"Come on Lila, let's go home" I said trying to pull her away, key word trying. She barked at me and ran away causing the leash to pull out of my hand. "LILA!" I screamed while chasing her, she ran up to that man that was playing with the other dog. I rushed up to him out of breath, "I'm so sorry about her" I said grabbing Lila's leash.

"No it's fine" he said in a soothing voice causing me to look up at him. I noticed that he crystal blue eyes, almost like the ocean. "Um... My name is Evan and this is Lila" I said introducing Lila and I. "It's nice to meet you two, I'm Jonathan and this is Tiger" Jon said smiling at me. I smiled back at him, "well looks like we have to go, I have work in the morning but it was nice to meet you Jonathan" I told him smiling at him.

"If you don't mind me asking, where do you work?" He asked me. "I actually own my own company called ALRIGHT!" I said laughing at the name I came up with ten years ago. He laughed, "you seriously named your company ALRIGHT! But I work there as the delivery guy" he said laughing at the name a little.

"Hmm, I thought I would've met you by now. Are you new?" I asked him while looking at the dogs who ran off somewhere together. "Yeah I'm new, just started there about four days ago" he said also looking at the dogs. "That's cool. I really need to go, maybe I'll see you around" I said smiling at him, "yeah but can I have your number" he asked me smirking.

"You know I'm your boss, right?" I asked him raising my eyebrows at him. He nodded, "yep I know" he said still smirking. "And do you know you're not supposed to mix pleasure with work?" I asked him smirking at his falling frown. "B-but-" I cute him off, "I'm just kidding, here" I laughed handing him my phone while he handed his to me.

I put my name in there as 'Evy- Bear' and took a quick photo to set as the contact picture. I handed him his phone back and so did he, I snorted at him. "Really, you set your contact as 'heres Jonny'?" I said looking at him. "Oh really, Evy-Bear" he said smirking at me causing me to blush. "It's better than a movie quote" I said trying not to make it look like I was affected by him calling me Evy-Bear.

"You know you look really cute with that blush on you" he said winking at me. I felt my face get more red than what it was before, "oh shut up, but I have to leave now" I said calling Lila back to me. "Well it was nice talking to you Jonny" I said to him smiling, "you too Evy- Bear, and I'll text you later" he said winking again at me. I nodded my head before walking off to my house.

As I was walking up to my porch, I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out to see I got a text from Jonathan. (E- Evan, J- Jonathan)

J- I'm glad your dog ran over to us...

E- Me too...

All I knew is that, I just met this guy and he already makes me see a whole different meaning to the world. I meet this one complete stranger and he changed my whole perspective on everything. Looks like I finally found my roller coaster in my messed up life and I'm sure as hell going to ride until I die.

A/N: so yeah this is just like a mini chapter... I've been kinda hitting this weirdness in my life, like I'll think of something than poof I can't remember what I wanted to write down. I know this doesn't give any real excuses, but it's true so deal with it. But I hoped you all enjoyed... Comment, vote, etc; Sorry for any mistakes that I made, it's currently 6:05 am when I wrote this and I'm having trouble writing at the moment. But anyways.... Thanks!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!