MiniCat- Suicide Squad One Shot

A/N: for all the Suicide Squad one shots will have the same title.

This one was the winner and was requested by Rossome_Rose , so go follow them.

Also QuietGirl3  voted for the one shot so make sure to follow her too :)

Also I'm doing all the Suicide Squad one shots because I felt bad for leaving them out, don't be mad at me please...

Another thing is that most of the Suicide chapters (that's what I'm calling them for now on) will have a song from the movie...

One last thing, the Suicide chapters will not be exactly like the movie it will somewhat be the same and include some parts that are in the movie, but not fully. I don't want to spoil too much of the movie if you never watched it yet. So if it's all over the place, I apologize like I said I don't want to spoil too much of the movie, so I will be skipping parts. The Suicide chapters may be a little shorter than what I'm used to doing so bare with me. And it will have a mixture of my own writing with the Suicide Squad movie, so it's not 100% spoiling it or plagiarizing the movie. Also they will be in the BBS crews POV, but the names in the writing will be Harley and Joker, or whatever you requested...

But I hope you enjoy :)

Song requested: Set It Off- Partners in Crime

Edited on: 07/29/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Wildcat's POV~

*play song whenever*

I finally figured out a plan to get my guy back and get him away from them ratchet people. "Hey boss, what do you need us to do?" Someone says, "get me my guy back" I said laughing crazily.

Mini's POV~

I was riding in the helicopter with the rest of these nut jobs. My phone buzzed in my pocket that I've been keeping hidden from that bitch, Amanda Walker. My puddin or The Joker as you all know him by, texted me.

'I'm coming to get you' it read, I smiled and noticed Deadshot looked down and seen my phone. "Shh" I said smirking and looking at him. Soon we stopped and got off the plane, we walked into a tall building having to do some mission but I wasn't really paying attention.

The guys started arguing and they didn't notice me go into the elevator, "bye boys" I said smirking and going up. I heard something and quickly pulled out my gun, when those things crashed into the elevator and started attacking me. After fighting them off for a minute the elevator doors finally opened to reveal the guys holding guns at me.

"What?" I said clueless, I started walking away not paying attention to them. "Guys stop" Deadpool said, we heard those things again and pulled out our guns. I grabbed my baseball bat and got ready for those things to come at us. As soon as I grabbed it, they came out and started going for that Rick Flag fella.

"They're going for Flag, everyone circle around him" Deadshot yelled. We all circles around him and killed all of them. We ran to the roof and a helicopter was waiting for us, Amanda Walker was saying some shit into the walkie-talkie when Flag screamed "it's a setup!" Whoever was in the helicopter started to shot all the guards around as.

I was scared until I heard my puddin' laugh. I got a text saying 'now', I walked over to the roof and looked back at everyone. I smiled and jumped off the roof onto the rope that was hanging down from the helicopter. I started laughing and swinging around, until I heard a gun shot and acted like I was dead.

I started laughing and climbed up the rope. "Puddin'" I said happy and than kissed him. We were talking when the plane got hit, "jump, I'll be right behind you" Mr. J said. I was about to say no when I was thrown off the helicopter and to the roof, but my Puddin' wasn't. "NOO!" I screamed while starting to cry. 'He's gone' I thought feeling nothing but heartbreak.

I walked all the way back to the tower waiting for everyone, while crying. As everyone was coming out, I hurried and wiped my tears. Deadshot came over and took me off the car, I smiled sadly at him and quietly thanked him. 'He can't be gone' I thought while walking off.

A/N: Sorry it's crap, I will fix it later on. I just didn't want to spoil too much of the movie, like I said. So it will be kinda all over the place, also like I said the Suicide chapters will be shorter than what I'm used to doing because again. I don't want to spoil anything. So leave a comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Thanks!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!