BasicallyIDoDaithi

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

A/N: so this is another request. Sorry if I forgot anything, I really tried not too; but I still hope you enjoy! This is going to be in Marcel's POV and than No One's POV and than back to Marcel's XD....

Also the next chapter I post after this is going to be a request chapter. If you want a request that is the only chapter you can request something on. So now that is said enjoy!!

Requested by: Thumbelina02 GO FOLLOW HER!!
------------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/09/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Marcel's POV~

I woke up hungry, so I hurried up and went in the shower and did my business than went downstairs to find something to eat. I opened the fridge and seen there was nothing in there, sighing to myself I grabbed my car keys and made sure my house was locked before heading off to the grocery store.

~le skip brought to you by Hoodini~

I parked my car and went inside the store grabbing everything I needed, as I walked up to the cashier and waited until it's my turn. When I got there I put the stuff on the counter and noticed the cashier giving me a dirty look, "can I help you with something?" I asked at him. (A/N: now this was requested for the cashier to be racist, so I'm not going to say anything really racist because I'm not a racist.)

"yeah, we white folks don't like your kind around here" he said looking at me with pure hatred. "What-" he cut me off, "go back to the south because all you do is take our white girls and ruin them with your diseases. You no good-" he got cut off by someone behind me. "Listen here buddy" someone with a Irish accent began, I turned around and seen a really tall guy glaring at the dude.

"This man did absolutely nothing to you! So why the hell are you being a racist prick to him for no reason? You're wrong when you say 'we don't like your kind', no it's your kind we don't like, the racist prick! You need to fuck off and stop bothering him when all he is doing is shopping for groceries. Now here's the money for both of our stuff, don't say a word or I'll get you fired" the stranger said as the guy started bagging this.

I looked at him in amazement, "um thank you, you didn't have to pay for me" I said to him. "No problem, and I wanted too. I'm David" he said bringing his hand out to shake, which I took. "I'm Marcel" I said smiling at him. After our stuff was done I glared at the guy and gave him my finger before David and I walked out of the store together. "So can I have your number?" David asked me.

I looked at him and smirked, "now if this is your way to flirt with me than sorry" I said teasing him. "W-what no" he said as a light pink dusted his cheeks, "I'm kidding here" I said handing him my phone as he handed me his. I put my number in and took a picture of me for the contact photo and handed him it back.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we could hang out sometimes." I said looking up at David. "Now who's the one flirting" he said winking at me causing me to blush a little. "No I wasn't" I said trying to keep my voice steady, "I know, but yeah I would like that. See ye around Marcel" David said walking away. I waved and walked to my car with a smile on my face.