Ohmlirious

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

There's no A/N today XD

-------------------------------------------

Edited on: 09/20/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Ohm's POV~

Delirious, Wildcat, Vanoss and I just got done playing some G-Mod scary maps, Tyler and Evan both left leaving me and Delirious in the call alone. "Hey Ohm" a sweet voice giggled into my headset. "Yes Delirious" I said blushing, thankful that my camera to the Skype call was off. "C-can I meet you? Like in person" he said, I was shocked that he wanted to meet me but happy at the same time.

"Um yeah sure, do you want to fly here or me there?" I asked getting over my shock. "Um I'll fly there, how does two days sound?" He said sounding nervous. "That's perfect" I said trying to hide my excitement that is laced within my voice. "Okay! That's good" he said as I could practically hear the smile on his face, causing me to smile. "I can't wait to meet you Delirious" I said smiling into the camera reaching my hand out and turning it on.

I heard him gasp and I got worried, "are you okay Del?" I asked him frowning. "U-um yeah, I'm good" he said, I frowned more not really believing him but let it go. "I turned my camera on because I'm going to be picking you up from the airport. It's so you can know what I look like" I said smiling into the camera. "A-alright, um I-I'll see you in two days" he said stuttering a little bit. I frowned a little more but decided not to say anything; "see ya in two days" I said before saying goodbye and hanging the call up.

I frowned wondering why he gasped when I showed my face to him? Am I that ugly? No, I don't think I'm ugly I know I'm not the best looking but I'm not ugly. So what made him gasp? My phone buzzed pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at it and seen it was Delirious, causing my heart too beat faster; 'why is my heart beating faster' I thought as I looked at his message. (D-Del, O-Ohm)

D- Hey, I just wanted to let you know that my flight is in two days and should land at 11:00 am.

O- Okay, I'll see you than

D- Okay, bye

I didn't text him back after that, I kept wondering why my heart was pounding just from seeing his name. "I need to talk to someone" I muttered under my breath, I looked through my contacts and decided to talk to Bryce. "Hello" Bryce answered the call, "hey, can I ask you something?" I said. "Of course, what is it?" He said sounding concerned. "What does it mean when you see someone's name or heard someone's voice and it causes your heart too beat faster?" I rushed out.

"Well, it means that you like that person. Is everything alright, Ohm?" Bryce asked me sounding more worried. "Um... Yeah, everything is fine. Thank you, I gotta go" I said hanging up before he could say anything else. I sat back in my desk chair and thought about the possibility of me liking Delirious. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote likes and dislikes on it, as I started writing everything I like and don't like about him.

Likes:
1. His laugh
2. His humor
3. He makes me laugh
4. He's always there for me
5. He is protective of me
6. He calms me down when I'm mad
7. He doesn't judge me
8. I'm in love with him