BasicallyMiniCatH2oVanTerrorNuckelDeLuiToonz

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

Don't ask me about the title XD

But I haven't went to the doctors yet; I was supposed to go today but my fucking sister "forgot" she had an appointment yesterday for her doctors so I couldn't go! I was pissed!! But hey, I got over it because I'm making her ass go with me no matter what now XD

Also, sorry for not posting this sooner. I've been dealing with personal issues at the moment... Which when I am done with the requests I have an important topic to address; but not at this moment. I want the requests done first. Sorry this is going to be short; I'm not very good at Poly XD but as an apology here's a lot of smut for ya 😏😉

Requested by: Pandaslove3

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN HEAVY SMUT!

ENJOY!

---------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/23/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

Getting Lui into this position was very hard. He's laid down on the bed with his hands tied to the head board and legs crossed over to at least get some cover for his throbbing dick. The rest of his boyfriends were watching Lui, as some playing with each other's dicks or gave each other a hand job. David slowly started crawling towards Lui, laying down on him a grinding their members together.

"Ahh!" Lui moaned loudly trying to break free from the ropes, "he's being a bad boy" Marcel said as he's giving Luke a hand job. They nodded agreeing with Marcel, "let's teach him a lesson" Evan said smirking as he kissed Jonathan's cheek. Each of Lui's boyfriends started slowly walking, crawling, you name it; towards him. "W-what are you guys doing?" Lui asked them.

They all ignored him as they we on the bed, they all started to attack different parts of his body. Jonathan giving Lui hickeys on the left side of his neck, Brock playing with Lui's right nipple, Evan leaving hickeys on Lui's right side of his thigh, Luke kissing Lui. Brian, Craig and Tyler licking up and down Lui's body, and David was giving Lui a blow job.

"A-ah!" Lui moaned very loudly at all the pleasure he's getting, "please let me get free" Lui begged making his lovers stop. They all looked at each other and nodded before letting Lui go, making Lui huff in thankfulness. As soon as Lui was free Marcel smashed their lips together making Lui moan. "I want one of you inside me" Lui moaned as Evan and Jon started kissing his neck again, marking their territory.

Lui was to distracted to notice David slam into him, Lui gasped and moaned very loudly throwing his head back bouncing up and down on David's dick. "God t-this feels so good" Lui said in between breaths as Lui opened his eyes seeing the rest of his boyfriends making out with each other and starting to fuck. Marcel and Luke, Brock and Brian, Jon and Evan, and Craig and Tyler.

David pulled out of Lui and switched spots with Marcel. Marcel slammed into Lui fucking him hard, "oh god yes!" Lui screamed as he moved his hips back to get more of Marcel's dick. "G-God Lui, you're so tight" Marcel groaned out slapping Lui ass, causing Lui to moan at the stinging. Marcel pulled out of Lui and turned him around so he was on his back.

Marcel put each of Lui's legs on his shoulders and slammed back into Lui, hitting his prostate as he did. "RIGHT THERE! HARDER!" Lui screamed making Marcel do as he was told. Marcel grunted feeling Lui's walls tightening around this throbbing member. Marcel took Lui's legs of him and leaned down to kiss Lui. Lui putting his legs on Marcel's ass to push him farther in.

"M-Marcel" Lui moaned out feeling the familiar tightening in his stomach. Marcel looked at Lui in the eyes with so much love and adoration, "I'm getting close" Marcel said as his thrusts got sloppy. "Me too" Lui nodded as he wrapped his arms around Marcel's shoulders and still rested his legs on Marcel's ass. "LUI!" "MARCEL!" They both yelled each other's names as the climaxed. Lui all over their chests and Marcel inside Lui.

Marcel pulled out and looked around noticing all their boyfriends cuddled up with each other sleeping. Lui looked around and noticed it too and smiled, "that was amazing babe" Lui said kissing Marcel. Marcel smiled into the kiss and broke it to get a wash cloth and clean them up. After Marcel was done cleaning them up he wrapped his arms around Lui, pulling him into his body.

"I love you" Marcel said kissing Lui's forehead. "I love you more" Lui said as he put his head between Marcel's neck, falling into a peaceful sleep with the people he loves so much. "I love you all" Marcel said falling asleep with his boyfriend in his arms.

~Please read the A/N below~

A/N: so there you have it! Sorry this is really short, I'm just trying to rush and get this chapter out there. I'm sorry I haven't updated in about 4-5 days; I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues. Which I have a very important A/N when all the requests are done. I will not be taking anymore requests; you'll see why when I post the chapter after I'm done. Again I'm so sorry! Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!