::49:: Goodbye Edolas!

Start from the beginning

It was raining when suddenly a loud boom sounded from the outskirts of Magnolia. It was in that moment that Natsu, Happy, Lucy fell from the sky followed by Erza, Gajeel, Asami, Gray, Haru, Wendy, and Carla. All landing on top of Natsu who groaned before he grinned. "We're back!" He cheered and everyone got up with their own smiles.

They all suddenly stopped their small celebration when they saw that Magnolia was back in it's rightful place and cheered louder. "Hold up. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still need to make sure that everyone is accounted for." Erza said with her hands on her hips.

"There just fine." A small voice reassured them. The group looked up and gaped when they saw all the exceed floating around with smiles on their faces. "We got here a while and went to check on them for ya."

The group continued to gape at the flying cats barely paying attention to what they were saying. "We cannot allow them to stay here!" Carla yelled causing everyone to stop what they were doing and focus on the white feline. "They should go back to Edolas!"

The Queen and the rest of the exceeds all bowed their heads in shame. "Be nice." Happy said gently.

"Their homelands gone. I think that we should forgive them." Wendy said crouching in front of her friend.

"Never." Carla huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. The exceed began to apologize for throwing rocks at them and for the insults they said. "This has nothing to do with you kids! It's her! I'm angry because Extalia's Queen and her lackies sent me on a mission to Earthland to destroy the dragon slayers!" She yelled.

"I know!" A male exceed who had thin black facial hair and a mono-brow known as Lucky. "The Queen ordered us to give up all our eggs! How can she be so heartless!" He yelled and was calmed down by his wife.

"I agree with Lucky." Nagisa huffed from beside Haru who blinked in surprise seeing her in her exceed form and looked down and realized the same thing happened to him but, shrugged it off.

"Hi there mister!" Happy yelled when he saw the elderly couple who helped him, Carla, and Haru.

The Queen's lackies as Carla called them explained why they sent the exceed eggs 6 years ago to Earthland. It was because of a vision she got one day that Extalia would fall and sent the exceed eggs from then away to Earthland for safety.

The group finally understood why the Queen had done what she did and easily forgave her. The queen then explained that the reason Carla had a different memory than the other exceed was because she possessed the same gift and apologized.

The other exceed decided they would search for the other exceed children that were sent to Earthland six years ago.

"Well in that case I forgive you." Carla muttered. "But, tell me...how did I end up possessing the same power as you do?"

"I don't really know what to say." The Queen muttered avoiding making eye contact with Carla who stared at her suspiciously.

"Why are you avoiding my question." Carla mumbled.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Happy questioned Lucky.

Lucky nodded. "Yeah."

"Is it me or does Queen Shagotte look a lot like Carla." Happy commented.

"You think so?"

"Aye sir." Happy nodded. "Also they act the same."

"They do?" Lucky murmured as the two kept making the same gestures and poses.

Haru hummed and tilted his head cutely. "That reminds me..." He glanced over at Nagisa who was already staring at him with an unreadable expression on her face before it flushed and she looked away. "Are you okay?"