::49:: Goodbye Edolas!

Start from the beginning

"No he's not." Gajeel said.

"He's right." Asami cut in before Wendy could retort and further explained "It might seem rash but the more powerful the villain the better the hero looks once he defeats him."

The three watched as Natsu and Jellal began to fight. Natsu didn't hold back punching and kicking the prince not showing mercy. Jellal fought back with just as much ferocity. "This is buddy. I'm going to give you a real Fairy Tail send off." Natsu said as he held Jellal by the front of his shirt. Jellal's eye's widened. "Since you're leaving Fairy Tail you have to follow these three rules." The two started to fight. "Number one, you must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live." He got punched in the face. "Wait how does the second one go again?"

Jellal continued for him as the continued exchanging blows. "Two: You must never use former contacts met through your being in the guild for personal gain."

"Right and don't forget number three! Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignficant , and you must never forget about your friends who loved you" The two punched each other in the face simultaneously. "Did you get that?" Natsu muttered as he fell.

Jellal stayed standing staring at the Salamander in gratitude. "Thank you." He muttered as the crowd began to cheer.

Suddenly all the Fairy Tail mages began to glow a bright yellow. "It's time." Wendy said.

Asami hummed in agreement and they started to float. She glanced over at the blue haired prince. "Mystogan!" Said man turned in her direction. "Thank you!" She yelled as she held her sister's hand. His eyes widened as he understood that she was referring to the time he spent looking over Wendy when they were younger and sent her a smile.

"Asami!" Gray called out to her and she turned away from the Prince towards her fiance and sighed in relief when she saw he and Haru were unharmed

"Come on Wendy." She said to her sister who nodded and the two floated over to Gray and Haru. Wendy immediately hugged Carla to her chest while Asami grabbed Haru and Gray pulling them towards her. "You're both okay."

"You are too." Gray muttered breathing in her scent, feeling relief flood him to have her next to him.

Haru clutched onto her tightly feeling relieved as well. He was worried about her when he saw her going to fight Faust with the other dragon slayers. He knew she was strong but, that didn't stop him from worrying about his mother figure. He took a glance at Nagisa who was saying her goodbyes to Edolas Asami and felt like there was something familiar about her but, couldn't quite put his finger on it or paw for that matter.

The Fairy Tail members all waved good bye to the Edolas Fairy Tail including Mystogan before a white light surrounded them.

❄💧❄💧