"You okay?" Gray asked Lucy who was on the ground with hands still tied by the rubberlike material. He froze it using his magic causing it to break into pieces.

"How did you guys get here?" She asked him.

"I'll give you the details later." He answered looking up ahead where they could hear screams. He pulled Lucy to her feet and the two ran in the direction followed by the exceed and Nagisa.

Asami and Erza stood a few feet away from Knightwalker as they stared each other down before charging.

❄💧❄💧

The group quickly stopped so Gray could explain how him and Erza got there. Gajeel had used his magic and was able to free them from the lacrima that just so happened to be the one in the center of town. They then figured that the lacrima containing the rest of their friends was located somewhere else. It was soon after that Asami and Nagisa appeared and told them they could help find the dragon slayers. It was a complete shock to see the water dragon slayers counterpart being more serious and a bit more intimidating that's not to say that their Asami couldn't be.

But, before they snuck into the castle Gajeel gave Gray and Erza the red pills in order to use their magic. He was going to look for the lacrima while Asami and Nagisa helped them sneak into the castle and find their friends that were locked up.

"So I guess that means that all Dragon slayers weren't affected by the anima." Lucy said after the ice mages explanation.

Gray crossed his arms over his chest as Haru walked over to him after Nagisa let him go. "According to Gajeel, it was Mystogan's idea to come here."

"Then why didn't he just come here himself?" She asked in disbelief.

"Because apparently Dragon slayer magic is capable of all sorts of things on this earth." He said clenching his fist in anger that they were just using them. "They even have the power to turn everybody in the lacrima back to normal."

"Seriously?"

"Happy, Carla and I saw it earlier. We know where it is." Haru said crossing his arms over his chest, his brown tail swinging.

"Do you think you could get close to it?" Gray asked them.

"Aye!" Happy raised a paw.

"I guess we can call off Gajeel who's out there rampaging through town trying to find it." The ice mage muttered. "Are you sure you can lead him to it." He crouched in front of the blue cat.

"Aye! As long as you're right about the dragon slayers being able to turn everyone back to normal."

"We hope." He said. "Asami, Wendy, and Natsu have the power to do it to. But, they probably don't know how."

"Don't worry Gajeel and I are going to get our friends back!" Happy exclaimed before flying off.

"Wait! Are you gonna be okay by yourself Happy?" Lucy asked in worry for the small blue exceed.

"He'll be fine." Carla said looking in the direction the blue exceed flew off in.

"Come on. We have to find Asami, Wendy and Natsu." Gray stated, and the rest nodded. They began running once more in the direction they heard them.

"Hey look! There's a door up ahead!" Lucy pointed in front of them.

"That must be where they're keeping them." Gray muttered before roughly kicking the door open. They all stood in the doorway with shocked expressions when they saw the three dragon slayers on the ground unconscious.