"Man. How much pent up energy do you have anyway?" Gray muttered once he and Natsu separated. He looked over and felt his eye twitch when the male dragon slayer was snoring. "He passed out already?" He sighed shaking his head before he looked over at Asami who sat down with a plate of food. He grinned mischievously to himself as he made his way over.

Asami sighed happily at the plate of food in front of her

Asami sighed happily at the plate of food in front of her. Before she could take a bite someone else did. She blinked in surprise when she realized it was Gray. He was still in her face chewing the food staring at her blue orbs. She blushed a bit. "You know if you wanted food. I could have just gotten you another plate." She said neither noticing a certain blue haired mage staring at them with hearts in her eyes at the strong connection between the two.

He grinned. "Where would the fun in that be. We can just feed each other." He said as he took the chopsticks from her hand and picked up some food. "Now say, ah."

She blushed and opened her mouth as he fed her. She sighed happily at the tasty food in her mouth. The two also didn't notice a pair of mages who both love each other but are too shy to admit it were watching them. But, then suddenly a bright white light surrounded them.

❄💧❄💧

The ravenette groaned as she sat up. Blue orbs blinked several times as they took in their surroundings. "What happened?" She mumbled as she stood in the vacant area. "Where is everybody?"

"Asami!" A voice cried out. A brown blur crashed into her chest and she realized it was Haru.

She let out a sigh of relief seeing a familiar face. "Haru. You're okay." She hugged the small cat to her chest.

"You're okay too." He said snuggling into her chest. He looked up at her with his caramel orbs. "But, where is everybody else?"

Asami felt herself deflate. "I have no clue. Everybody's scent is gone so I can't sniff them out." She said before she caught a familiar scent and turned around. "Mystogan?"

The cloaked man walked towards her. "Asami, Haru. You two are okay." He said once he reached her. He had already sent Lucy to Edolas after he found her.

"You're okay." Asami said. "At least we're not the only ones left. Do you know what happened?" She asked. Mystogan nodded and before he could explain they heard a grunt. The three turned in the direction of the sound. It was Gajeel. "Gajeel you're okay too." She muttered as she approached the iron dragon slayer.

"Waterlily?" He mumbled glancing at the raven haired girl with blue eyes before his eyes went to the small cat and then over at the mysterious figure. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Mystogan and I don't have much time to explain." Mystogan said. The two wizards and cat blinked in surprise. He then quickly explained the situation and what happened to the guild. There job was to go to Edolas and rescue their guild. He made the three eat a red pill before he handed the the bottle of pills to Gajeel for safe keeping. "Alright. Ready you three?" The three nodded.