"You're going to draw on his face. Aren't you." Asami deadpanned and all she got was a happy grin from Gray. She sighed and shook her head. "I need a drink." She muttered.

"Here you go." Mirjane beamed a smile at her as she set a beer mug on the table.

Asami gave her a grateful smile as she took a sip. "Thanks, Mira."

Cana chuckled. "Let's have a drinking contest, Asami."

"No." Asami deadpanned causing the brunette to pout.

"I thought someone with your talent would go for something more creative than cat whiskers." Lucy muttered as she looked at the whiskers drawn on Natsu's face.

Gray's grin didn't drop as held the marker. "Alright then. If it's fine art you want." He leaned down and drew something else.

"How could he possibly sleep through that?!" Lucy exclaimed as Natsu continued to snore.

"Puun. Puun." Plue agreed.

Natsu's eyes snapped open abruptly and he jumped up. "I'm ready to brawl!" He raised a fist and Lucy jumped in surprise. "I'll take everyone on!"

The blonde mage sighed. "Wow shocker. I knew it would be either food or fighting." She frowned. "Look." She raised up a small mirror to show him what he looked like.

His jaw dropped in shock. "Okay! Who's the moron dumb enough to draw on my face." He snapped.

Asami took a sip of her drink. "I don't even know why he bothers to ask." She mumbled.

"Hope you're hungry snowflake!" Natsu snapped as he bumped his forehead against Gray's.

"Listen pandaboy. If you don't like the graffiti you shouldn't have annoyed me with your obnoxious bear snore." The ice mage snapped back and the two began to brawl.

" The ice mage snapped back and the two began to brawl

"Rainy are best spent cuddling with your boyfriends." Cana grinned after taking a large gulp of beer from the barrel before hugging it to her chest.

The ravenette sweat dropped at her best friend's antics before she glanced over at the two fighting males. "Where the heck is Wendy?" She mumbled. She had noticed her sister wasn't in the guild and she figured she was going to get there after but, now it's worrying her.

"She went after Carla." Lucy said answering her question.

Asami sighed. "Let me guess. She snapped at Happy." She muttered.

The blonde blinked in surprise."Yeah. Then she ran off. How did you know?"

"Because she doesn't seem to like Happy and Haru for some reason. She can be rude to everyone else but, she always tends to be extra harsh with them." She replied as she recalled the time that Haru tried to talk to Carla but she had ignored him instead.

"I wonder why." Lucy mumbled and Asami shrugged as she took a sip of beer. Lucy sweat dropped when she noticed Juvia glaring at her.

Asami didn't notice since she focused her attention Mirajane and Elfman who were going to the church. She looked at the mug and realized that the anniversary of Lisanna's death was coming up.