"He's right." Natsu choked out trying to keep himself from throwing up.

"Hey guy! Please help." Happy pleaded from the spot he was laying on the ground on. He was in so much pain but he was more worried about Natsu.

"Are you okay?" Asami asked the injured cat. Before she could take a step forward to him Gray stopped her shaking his head. She glared at the ground and nodded reluctantly. As much as she wanted to run to help the small cat, Gray was right. They needed to free Natsu first.

"Sir Cat is still alive." Jura commented.

"Are you talking about Happy?" The three wizard's sweat dropped while Haru raised an eyebrow at the name.

"You guys got to save Natsu. Brains taking him away." Happy said tears in his eyes.

"The six demons have been cut down to a meager three. We've been chomped in half. So in order to stop the bleeding in our once healthy ranks, I will fortify them with this one." Brain stated, keeping his hold on the sick Natsu.

"I always knew this was going to happen someday. One of these dark guilds was going to pull Natsu to their side." Gray said glaring at the leader of the Oracion Seis.

"You must be out of your mind if you think you'll ever get that hard head to cooperate with you!" Lucy snapped.

"Once Nirvana darkens his heart he'll gladly do my bidding. His goals and my own will be intertwined." Brain said darkly.

Natsu suddenly sunk his teeth into Brains arm. "In your dreams."

Lucy gasped, Gray's eyes widened, Asami sweat dropped, Jura blinked, and Haru snickered. "You still have the strength to fight?!" Brain slammed Natsu onto the ground.

"I am so sick." The pink haired slayer groaned.

"The spirit is strong but the stomach weak." Jura said.

"Yeah. You can say that again." Gray muttered.

Haru snickered. "He's so pathetic."

Asami hit him on the head. "Be nice, Haru." He let out a small ow and grabbed his head. He crossed his arms over his chest pouting he looked away like a disobedient child.

"Help me. Please help me. Beat this guy." Natsu groaned and pleaded. "And stop this thing."

"Oh. We're going to stop it but not just for your sake." Gray stated.

"Yeah." Asami nodded as did both Lucy and Haru.

"Oh. Is that so. You'll stop Nirvana?" Brain said in a condescending tone. "Try your best. But you better hurry because we're quickly approaching our first target." He informed them. "The Cait Shelter guild hall."

All of their eyes widened at the information. It was the guild were Wendy and Carla were from. "What is your objective? What could you possibly gain from their loss?" Jura asked him.

"The world on it's head. In the blink of an eye this guild of life will be consumed in darkness. Oh the things we shall see." Brain said. He grinned evilly. "What splendid horrors await us."

"You honestly think we'll let you get away with that!" Asami clenched her fist angrily. If Wendy really is who I think she is then there is no way I'll let her suffer, not if I can help it.

"We won't." Lucy yelled.

"You're not going to get away with it scumbag." Gray snapped.

"You still haven't told me. What you hope to gain." Jura asked releasing a strong amount of magic power that caused Gray to tense up severely.