''Morning'' Zoe said as she clicked through social media.

''Where's Evie?'' Zoe asked.

''She's taking a shower quick'' i said.

Alfie and Zoe nods and just smiles it off.

i went over to get a glass of water and join Zalfie at the table.

Zoe turns to me, ''Joe'' she said, i nodded, ''You like Evie dont you?'' she asked, ''No why?'' i asked i know its true but i cant just date my sisters best friend.

''Seriously Joe, your pathetic you should take her out on a date one day'' She explained.

''Sure one day in the Infinity!'' i snapped, i got up and put my cup in the sink.

''Joe, no need to snap but its the truth you like her she likes you..'' she trailed off.

''Wait what.. she likes me to?'' i asked surprisingly.

''Seems like it'' Alfie butted in.

''Bullshit'' I shout rasing my brows.

''Joe'' Zoe snapped.

''Sorry, i don't know how i feel about this'' i said.

''Well follow your heart'' Alfie said.

Zoe dished up pancakes and side fillings we sat at the table.

Evie's P.O.V:-

Well i got out and got changed and freshened up before i made way downstairs to hear Joe and Zoe talk about himself and I, does he like me? ''Joe just tell her how you feel!'' Zoe snapped. I heard as i stepped on the last step downstairs, they must be having a sibling talk.

I decided to open the door then quickly make way to the kitchen and see whats going on.

''Hey'' i said.

''Oh Evie'' Joe quickly said awkwardly.

''Whats going on?'' i asked.

''Joe being stupid'' Zoe said.

Joe laughed awkwardly while he walked away flustered.

''Okay'' I said.

We all sat down and ate breakfast, we only did small talk and it got silent at times and just awkward smiles.

''Me and Alfie need to do some shopping only a small shop, you guys can tag along if you like?'' Zoe said.

''Okay, i don't feel like going out today you go ahead Joe i don't mind if you go though'' I said.

'' I am staying in i need to edit'' Joe smiled.

''Okay we are leaving in a mo'' Alfie said.

''Okay'' Joe said.

i sat back down and went on my laptop.