Information

Headly Mabel Rebel Quinn that's a name you want to remember. Why? Well that's the Jokers and Harley Quinn's daughter she's 15 and is even more insane than both her parents.

How did she managed to go to school? Let's just say Joker took care of that. All the boys are crazy for her but are scared of her because of her insanity. No matter her insanity she is super smart but not one of the best students because of her reputation but is a straight A student.

She looks just like her mother except for her hair her hair is black and red and she always let's her hair down instead of the ponytails, and of course the fact that she is only 15.

She admirers her mother and let's just say she's daddy's little girl -though that doesn't mean she's living the life-. She has a best friend called Ash he is Dead Shots son. She has a huge crush on Batman's son Jaxon or Jax. Jax best friend is Nova and she is actually Spider man's daughter no they are not together... Nova actually hates Headly but has a little crush on Ash. Jaxon for some reason feels attracted to Headly but ignores it and acts as if he hated her even though she doesn't let him alone.

Headly was going to high school and that was the perfect chance to win Jaxon over but what happens when a crush turns into love?

There's gonna be a lot of cursing and things like that in this story. Hope you like it!