"Why, you asked?" I turned around, walked towards the back of the room and chuckled "Of course, batting" I answered and threw my phone up in the air, catching it mid-way. "If I do batting, I need a ball, but there's no ball, so I'll use this"

As if I was pitching, I threw my phone on the back wall, resulting for my phone to split into two. I positioned myself into a batting position, and as the phone bounced back towards me, I hit it out of the window.

I whistled and smirked seeing my phone flew out and it hit the high wall surrounding the Rakuzan high.

"It hit the wall! Oh yeah Rakuzan is not a state school" I shouted amused to what just happened

I turned around and I could see all of them looking at me with eyes and jaws wide open. Even Akashi cousins saw what I did. I handed the bat back to Akashi #2, oh wait, Shuichi, who was still dumbfounded to what he just saw.

"D-did you j-just, eh? Y-your own phone?" Shuichi stuttered as he looked at me then on the bat, back to me "Eh?!"

"Thank you" I smiled then turned to flame hair "Forget what I said that I wouldn't be here on the afternoon. I'll attend the practice today"

"What's with the sudden change of mood?" Akashi questioned me, as if he knew already why

"Hmmmm, let's just say that the person I'll be meeting today is not available anymore" I answered then mumbled "Forever unavailable"

"Shirayuki, your butler just called me and told me to stop you from destroying your phone!" Haruna came back catching her breath "and seemed I am late. What happened? It's the second time here in Japan"

"Sorry Haruna, I'll send you message later with my new number" I smiled and calmly answered "My solicitor just messaged me that she was killed last night. Ah, I need to throw the remnant of my phone to dustbin before the class starts"

"As expected from someone who came from Canada. Her English is so fluent" I chuckled once I heard Shuichi commented it

"She is from England" I froze and immediately looked at Akashi. Somehow I felt betrayed

"Akashi, didn't I tell you-"

"Don't get me wrong, Nakahara. I didn't investigate you. It's just based on your accent and your terms." Akashi answered that made me more confused "State school, solicitor, and dustbin, they are terms used in England. Also how you pronounced can't. Its from Europe, and because of your excitement and also you were agitated, you didn't notice you were speaking British Accent"

"Now that you mentioned it, she said those words." Shuichi commented then looked at me

"State school is public school, solicitor is lawyer, dustbin is garbage can, am I right? Nakahara Shirayuki-san who came from the same land as Sherlock Holmes" Akashi narrowed his eyes to me

Wow! Unbelievable!

I folded my arms and made a mischievous smile towards him "You really are a genius, Akashi. Indeed, I was born and raised in England same as Sherlock Holmes. I just moved to Canada last year. But to think just because of my accent and vocabulary, you really are absolute. You might be the same as Holmes and-" As I was about to say more, the bell rang and I immediately got the fragmants of my phone that were scattered on the floor. But still, I was amazed on how Akashi knew right away

~

"New manager?"

"I am not" I immediately answered this big guy who looked down at me "Nakahara Shirayuki, I am the new assistant coach for the first string bench members"