I am so proud of him. If dad wins this, I wouldn't even know what to do. Mom informed me that if he wins, we would be moving to a bigger house and continuing to sell pastries. Even though dad could have a new position and more responsibility, it makes me relieved that our lifestyles won't change that much.

"Hello, guys," Nadja says, holding the microphone up to her face. "It's officially Election Day, and the two candidates are about to make their speeches. Alright, Mr. Bourgeois and Mr. Dupain, let's begin."

"Mr. Bourgeois, you may start," says dad, who has a genuine smile on his face. Chloe's dad takes the stage without saying a single word but showing his smirk. Eagerness? Evilness? Does he work with Hawk Moth? Nah, Marinette, just shut up!

"Wait!" Someone calls from the audience. "We should wait for Ladybug and Cat Noir and see who they vote for!" I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, anxiously looking all around. Kitty and I?

"Mom...I, er—need to use the restroom," I say abruptly. "I will be right back." She nods lightly as I start to walk away from her. Why should Cat Noir and I even be here? Our job is to be protectors of Paris, not celebrities to influence people's decisions!

"Hurry, dear," she utters. "You don't want to miss seeing Ladybug and Cat Noir, do you?" I shake my head no, hurrying towards the restroom and entering a stall before transforming into Ladybug.

I run outside as the sun kisses my cheeks. "Hey, Bugaboo," says Cat Noir, who lands right next to me. A blush creeps up on my cheeks as I stare into his emerald eyes. Why does him and Adrien look so good in tight leather? I think to myself.

"So, are you going to the ceremony?" I ask as he nods lightly. "Who are you voting for?" He arches a brow and stares at me for a moment. I nervously bite my lip as my heart starts to beat furiously.

"Um, I am voting for—"

I shush him. "Wait, we are needed at the stadium," I state. We hurry there as everyone goes wild. "Cat Noir, after we vote, I must leave early. Will you be able to handle this situation all by yourself?"

"Yes, M'lady," he whispers. "Anything for you." I nod lightly, gazing among the crowd. My mom stands to the side with a small smile, and my dad stands at another podium. As for Chloe, she's a little away from her dad, who confidently puts his hands on his hips.

"Hello, Ladybug and Cat Noir," Nadja states as I furrow my eyebrows in concentration. "Welcome to the election of the mayor. It seems that Mr. Dupain might win this year. What are your thoughts on it?"

I glance around th stadium. "I—um, well..."I respond, feeling strangely nervous. "This is a very sensitive topic to discuss." Cat Noir gazes at me as I heave a sigh. "Well, I'm not sure yet, but Cat Noir does," I add with a slight smirk.

Everyone cheers and turns their attention to him as he shoots me a glare. "I will get you back for this," he murmurs. I shake my head and giggle to myself, shaking my head no. "Hello, everyone..." Cat Noir says sheepishly as they welcome him.

"Hi!"

"I didn't plan on telling anyone who I was planning on voting for," he admits, anxiously scratching the back of his head. "Maybe, we could vote and figure out who wins?" A murmurs fills the ground as I lock eyes with Cat Noir.

I pull him close. "Thanks, Kitty."

"Sure, Bugaboo," he mutters. "Can we vote first?" I smile, creating a paper made from a lucky charm. Unlike other times, it was not covered in spots at all. It's a plain paper like the rest of them. I plug in the vote, and it reads: Tom Dupain for mayor.