25

My eyes flutter open, before sitting up and stretching my arms. The sun peeks through the window, as a warm smile curves around my lips. Today is going to be a good day! I slowly get out of bed, before making my way to the bathroom.

I brush my hair and style it in two French braids, before putting some foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, and mascara on my face. I step out of the bathroom and approach the closet, as my heart hammers within my chest. What do I feel like wearing today?

I open the closet and peer inside, before picking out a cute, pink skirt, with a stylish white tank top. I grab my perfume and deodorant, before applying the deodorant to my armpits and spraying my neck and arms with perfume. I nod in approval, before pairing some white sandals with them. I take off my pajamas and put the outfit on, before dancing around my room.

I grab a white purse and fling it over my body, as Tikki and Wayzz fly into it. I pick up my backpack and put it on my shoulder, before heading downstairs. To my surprise, the kitchen was completely empty. I scrunch my brows in concern, wondering where they were. I grab a breakfast bar and start to leave for school, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

As I continue to head across the city, I peer at the different people going through their daily routines. A few individuals wait in front of the bus, while others enter restaurants and stores. I take another step forward, as the lighthearted atmosphere of the city seems to melt my heart. Not only has my dad been doing a great job to create better opportunities for students, but he has been doing his best to help the people of Paris.

Suddenly, screams come from across the city. My eyes flash dangerously, as I look in that direction. While dozens of people start to run away, a female casually walks through the city, with an amused smirk on her face. She has long, yellow hair, with bright, blue eyes. She has a golden crown, with some blue and pink gems on it. The female also wears a pink dress, with a blue gem in the center. To top it off, she wears white gloves that go past her elbows.

I stare at her in surprise. She's Princess Peach from the Super Mario Bros game! I turn and sprint away, as my heart hammers within my chest. If anything, I need to transform and get ready to face her. I duck into an alleyway and hide behind a trashcan, before opening my purse.

"Tikki, spots on!"

Once I'm finished transforming, I throw my yoyo and start to head across the city to fight the akumatized victim. I land in front of her and shield the civilians, as the female chuckles to herself and stares at me in pure amusement.

"Look what we have here," she states, putting a hand on her hip. "You made my job a lot easier. Now, I don't have to come and find you, Ladybug." I get into a fighting stance and intently stare at her, as a smirk curves around her lips.

"Oh yeah?" I remark, before racing at her. I throw my yoyo at her, as she backflips into the air and eyes me carefully. She then takes out a red flower, as my eyes widen in shock. That's the fire flower, isn't it? The female crushes the flower, as her outfit turns orange. She has fire powers now!

Suddenly, Cat Noir appears behind her and launches her into a nearby city. "I hope I didn't miss too much of the fun," he says, shooting me an arrogant grin and approaching me. "How are you doing, m'lady? It looks like you're feeling a lot better."

"Yes, kitty. Thank you so much."

"This battle isn't over yet...!" The female shouts, slowly getting to her feet. Cat Noir and I get into fighting stances, as she holds out her arms and sends a large beam of fire at us. I exchange a look with Cat Noir, as he swings his staff out in front of him and blocks the attack.

"Use your Lucky Charm, m'lady!"

I nod. "Okay. Lucky Charm!"

A toy snake falls from the sky, as I catch it and nervously look around. What does this mean? I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, as the female sends another attack at us. Cat Noir blocks her attack once again, as I scrunch my brow in worry. Perhaps, my Lucky Charm is trying to tell me to give Luka the snake miraculous to help us.