Chapter 7

You watched him exit your room and then soon after heard your front door open and shut, signifying his departure. You stayed still for a minute, going over what had just happened in your mind.

Your kiss verged all the way to make-out this time. You rather liked it. Or maybe you just liked doing it with Loki. Either way it was a very pleasing sensation.

So....the prince of Asgard wants to take care of me..
Well this is an interesting development.

You pulled yourself to your feet and grabbed the little notebook he had given you, examining it once again and running your finger down the gold weaved spin. It was soft and smooth and you held it for a few minutes before putting it back down on your nightstand and lifting yourself from your bed.

First order of business was to shower. The warm water felt very good running down your sore shoulders and over your back. You stayed under the current for a long time before you decided to get out.

Once you dressed, you threw on your boots and went immediately to yur garden. It was beginning to die. You gasped loudly and put your hands over your mouth, staring at it for a second before running to get water. Once all the plants had been soaked to your satisfaction, you went slowly back inside.

Loki had cleaned up most of your house for you, but you went around obsessively straightening things nonetheless. After all, your house could never be to clean, right? Right.

At about 2 o'clock you started to feel tired and weak, having overdone it right after being deadly sick. You collapsed onto your bed with a sigh and turned to look out the window, thinking about that beautiful garden Loki had taken you to. You might request to return there next time.

No matter how hard you tried, you could not stop thinking about him. His soft green eyes, his gentle voice, his soft touch. It made you nervous. It didn't matter how many times you tried to reason with yourself. You could not get the idea out of your head that he would grow tired of you and leave. Why would it be any different? It happened consistently.

One day passed and you found yourself in nothing but pajama shorts and a loose t-shirt (how you rolled out of bed) pacing your living room and biting your nails. Will he come back? Ever? I am pretty sure I've never felt so lonely!

Your brain was shouting as you over thought litarally every possible situation imaginable. Why on earth did you let yourself fall for someone? Why did it have to be the freaking prince?!? That's it....I know what I'll do. I just wont let him in next time he shows up. I can just forget out him before he has time to forget about me!

It was maybe five more minutes until you heard a knock on your door and practically flew from your spot to open it. It was none other than Loki on the other side, and you threw your arms around his neck and sighed in relief.

"Woah," he started, not expecting this as a greeting. Not that he was complaining. He quickly wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up, carrying you into the house and kicking the door closed behind him.

He released you and you sprang to the floor, overwhelmingly realived to see him. Your bright smile brought a flutter of butterflys to his stomach and he gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Breakfast?" He asked questioningly. You nodded and walked to the kitchen, gesturing to your fridge and writing down in your notebook, get out milk, eggs, flower- you gestured to your cabinet -salt etc, for a pancake mix.

Loki, having been raised as royalty with his own private chefs, was more than completely useless. In fact, you ended up kicking him out of the kitchen and making him wait at the table.

"It's not my falt I had no idea there was a certain way to add that stuff!" He called behind him as he left the room and sat down at the table. Your kitchen and dining room were open, so you could still see and communicate with him easily.

You finished up the cooking and placed the white fluffy pancakes on the table. "I have a lot more appreciation for this than I would have ten minutes ago..." he mumbled to himself, making you laugh soundlessly.

Over the course of breakfast, communication got much easier as he learned your facial expressions and hand gestures and all their meanings.

"Now, on your behalf, I may have lied to the King and Queen and told them I was going to be out on some business and I'd be back tomorrow. If you don't want me to stay the night, that business can be cut short," he said sweetly. Your stomach lit up with excitement. You would have Loki for a whole day!

Evidently your feelings on the matter shown clearly on your face, for he smiled happily and asked, "what would you like to do with the day?"

You ended up getting dressed and going to Loki's little hidden garden. You tried to memorize the trails, but it was very complex and you figured you would have to go a few more times to get the hang of it.

You spent most of the day there, wandering around barefoot and laying in the sun in one another's arms. You watched the adorable little fish swim around your toes when you stuck your feet in the water.

It was wonderful. But when the sun started to die, Loki suggested that you guys might head back to the house. You reluctantly agreed and he led you from the garden back to the main trails.

That nght was spent reading together in your bed.

"Y/n?" Loki asked calmly.

You glanced up at him questioningly, raising an eyebrow.

"I think I love you," he stated bluntly. This remark took you off guard mayjorly. Loves me? What now?? The prince of fuc*ing Asgard says he loves me? How in the nine realms did this come to pass? Your brain was busy overthinking the subject and yur face was frozen with shock.

This gave the wrong impression and Loki immediately got unsure of himself. He shrank back slightly and said, "uh, I didn't mean-"
Finding no other way to express your feelings effectively, you simply kissed him passionately, cutting him off mid sentence.

This kiss lasted much longer than any of your last kisses and you were both breathing heavily when you finally pulled away and collapsed in his arms. You fell asleep that way, for once, not overthinking anything.

Hello fellahs!! Sorry this took way longer to get out than I promised it would, but there were some complications and then the Hollidays. I hope you all had a WONDERFUL new years and Christmas!! As usual, lovelies, let me know what you think!!!