Chapter 2

You ran as fast as you could across trails in the woods to the fastest root home.

Oh. My. God! I just spent like what, an hour? Talking to the freaking prince of Asgard! Ohhhh this is not good! I didnt baw or anything! Was i rude? I dont even know...

You thought as you dashed over old broken logs and as soon as your house was in site you picked up speed even more, if that was possible, and flew through the front door.

You landed on the floor in front of your door and you kicked it shut, breathing heavily.  My God. You though.

Meanwhile:

Loki sat on the forest floor when all the sudden the beautiful girl in front of him got a look of shock on her face and suddenly dashed off. He didn't even have time to call out for her.

He wondered what the heck he did wrong.  She seemed a little skiddish. He did all of the talking throughout the conversation and half the time wasn't sure if she was even listening.

So shy.  He figured there wasn't any point in chasing after her, one because he didn't know if he could run that fast and two because he didn't want to scare her even more if it really was something he did.

So he stayed where he was, thinking over everything that happened. He, and for the life of him didn't know why, was really curious about you.

He supposed it might have been because most girls he meets falls putty in his hands. This one didn't. Though something told him it might have been something more than that. He brushed it off. 

He started his walk back to the palace and to his annoyance, he couldn't stop thinking about you. You hadn't said one word, but he couldn't get you out of his mind.

Meanwhile ended:

You stayed in your house for the rest of the day. To your extreme suprise, you couldn't stop thinking about Loki. 

He seemed so nice. Everyone had told you he was mischievous and could be a real a**hole sometimes.  You couldn't see it though.

As the day passed by you did random things around the house. Cleaning, reading, writing, exc. When the day came to an end, you went and took a shower before bed.

As you crawled under your blankets, you just couldn't stop thinking about him.

His eyes, the piercing green gaze that seemed to stare into your soul was the last thing on your mind before sleep took over your senses.

The next day you were up nice and early like before. You did your morning rituals, tea, being out on your porch, and reading and then decided that you would take your usual walk a bit early.

You laced up your boots and threw on something light, for the day was hot, and then headed out your front door.

When you got to the edge of the woods you stopped and took a deep breath, walking in on the exhale.

You once again picked your favorite trail to walk.  It was a nice day and you listened to the earth crunch beneath your feet with a calming sense.

You had been walking for maybe thirty minutes when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned your neck a little bit to gaze over your shoulder when you saw just the very person who was on your mind: Loki.

You gasped under your breath.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!! He probably hates me. Oh god should i bow or something? Wait, what is he doing here? Oh god oh god oh god.....

Your mind paniced as you considered all the possibilities. You got an extremely nervous look on your face and you stepped off to the side so he could pass.

But instead of passing, he stopped when he was in front of you.  You didn't know what to do.  Hesitantly, you got down on one knee and put your head down as a stress lump grew in your throat.

"Hey--Oh god..." He said, rolling his eyes heavenward as you got to one knee.  "No no no..."  you got even more uncomfortable as you realized you did something wrong.

Weren't you supposed to bow to royalty though? Oh dear....ohhhh dear....

If it was possible, your face turned even more nervous. "Hey, wow, its okay. Just...don't bow....You did nothing wrong, i just dont like that. " he explained....another thing that was super weird. Normally he liked when people kneeled.

You hesitantly got up, keeping your gaze on the ground and chewing your lip in nervousness. "Uh, i just wanted to make sure i didn't offend you yesterday." He told you.

The truth was that he couldnt get you off his mind and he needed to see you again. 

You shook your head, trying to let him know he didnt offend you.  "Okay, good. Uh are you alright?" He asked, noticing the distressed look on your face.

You nodded. "Um it doesn't look like it." He said, walking over to you and taking your chin in his hands, gently bringing it up so he could look at you.

You tensed slightly as he got near you.  "Its okay. I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly, letting you go and taking a step back.  You relaxed a little bit.

You looked at him for a moment and he smiled sweetly at you. He really was truly beautiful. "If you want me to leave i can." He told you.

You stiffened. Is it terribly rude to say yes? You thought. But then there was something inside you, something completely unfamiliar, that honestly didn't want him to leave.

You didnt know how to respond. He turned slowly and started walking away. You fought with yourself for a moment before letting out a noiseless sigh.

You ran over to him and grabbed at the sleeve of his jacket. His stomach jumped with reilf. He turned around and looked down at your distressed face.

"Would it be okay if i walked with you?" He asked.  You bit your lip and let go of his sleeve and nodded hesitantly.

You walked side by side in silence for a while. Loki was so graceful. He seemed to be worry free while you on the other hand over thought everything and was worrying like crazy in your mind, unable to speak and let any of it out.

You just walked and stressed, as you always did when you were around strangers, until you were practically shaking. Loki noticed how distressed you really were when you started to tremble slightly.

"Woah, woah calm down." He said, turning to you and putting his hands on your shoulders, lowering you to the ground gently. "Whats wrong? Did i do something?" He asked you, concern evident in his voice.

You shook your head 'no' as you shook slightly under his touch. You pulled your knees up to your chest.  Loki got a sad look in his eyes and pulled your into his chest, holding you close to him until you calmed down.

You tensed slightly when he pulled you close to him but quickly relaxed. His coat fell on both sides of you, making you feel safe. You breathed in his musky sent, which calmed you almost immediately and felt his strong arms around you.

When your breathing was back to normal, he slowly let you go and you looked up him with a much calmer expression on your face.

He smiled softly at you asked, "Better?" You returned his smile and nodded.

He lifted you gracefully to your feet and you felt an unfamiliar feeling in your stomach....it was slightly warm and it made your stomach jump a little.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked you softy. You nodded.  You both walked together in silence again, this time you where much more at ease.

After a long time, you finally reached your house. You started to get anxious again as you neared the door. Do i invite him in? I don't want him to get the wrong idea...is it terribly rude to send him away?

As though he read your mind, he said, "You don't have to worry, I need to be getting home now. It was wonderful seeing you today. Would you like to take a walk again tomorrow?"

You bit your lip and smiled at him, nodding slightly. 

When You got inside you found you were actually excited about tomorrow.

Yay second chapter!! I hope you guys liked it! Tell me what you think!! :D