Chapter 6

You woke up the next morning, slightly dazed. You sreached your memory for the events of the last couple days and could remember nothing. You remembered you had a slight fever and then crawling back into bed and then.....nothing.

You blinked slowly, trying to get your vision to work properly again. You propped yourself up on your elbows and blinked again. You heard slight and soft breathing coming from the right side of your bed and turned yourself to look, startled.

You saw Loki sleeping peacefully in the chair at your bedside. You jumped from the bed with a soundless yelp and fell to the floor on the left side of your bed in your panic.

The rather loud thump was more than enough to wake up Loki. He jumped from his chair and ran to the side of the bed where you had fallen.

You opened your eyes wide at him when you realized what you were wearing. Which was hardly anything. You threw your arms up over your chest, even though you had a tank top on. You were extremely startled.

"Woah woah calm down! Calm down! " He ushered, waving his hands in front of him slightly. You, however, were not calming down.

You jumped up from the floor, just a little to quickly. A wave of dizziness came over you as you jumped to your feet and you probably would have fallen down again if Loki hadn't cought you by your shoulders and lifted you into his arms, gently setting you down on the bed.

"I see you're feeling better." He mumbled. You closed your eyes for a second before opening them again, willing the dizziness to go away.

What happened? Why is he in my house? Wait, how did he even get in? What happened to me?  Your mind swam with questions that couldn't be answered until you cooled down a bit.

"Better?" You nodded, eyes still closed. He slowly made his way back to his chair. 

You opened your eyes again and sat up in a sitting position slowly. He gave you a quizzical look. " Ready to talk? " He asked you, keeping himself still.  You nodded once more.

He looked around the room at nothing in particular and then snapped his fingers as he remembered something. He reached into his coat somewhere and pulled out a nice expensive looking high quality notpad with a leather cover and a pencil.

He handed it to you. "I, uh, I got this for you a few days ago. Before you got sick, um, anyhow, there you go. " He told you. You took it from him and ran your fingers over the smooth lether cover in awe.

It was beautiful. In all your years of being mute, you had never thought of getting yourself a dairy. You opened it up slowly.Its pages crinkled perfectly under your touch. You quickly wrote down, thank you! Giving him a beaming smile. He returned your smile with one of his.

"So you can start asking questions now if you want." You nodded and scribbled down, why are you in my house? How did you get in?

"Oh, I picked the lock. No no, dont get angry, no one had seen you for almost a week and I was worried about you. When I found you, you were almost deadly sick. I see you're feeling better now though." He explained.

Your stomach blew up with a feeling you couldnt quite make out. No stranger, or even friend, had ever cared that much about you before.

You didn't think he would go through any trouble for you, but it apeared he did more than that. Your eyes filled with water, and you held out your arms, gesturing pleadingly for him to come hug you.

"Hey now, don't cry. " He said softly, moving onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around you and you buried your face in his chest, breathing in his sent.

He held you close to him and gently ran his fingers through your hair soothingly, murmuring comforting nothings. You found him extremely comforting.

You let yourself melt into the warm feeling of his body pressed up to yours. He continued to stroke your hair softly as you felt the steady rise and fall of his chest.

After a few more moments you found yourself drifting to sleep. You woke up  maybe two hours later, still wrapped up in his arms. You turned yourself over in his arms so you were facing him.

The movement had woken him up and he looked down at you, a small smile playing on his lips. "Nice to see you are awake." He muttered, pulling you closer to him. You shugged and snuggled closer into his firm embrace.

After a while you needed to go to the bathroom so you pulled away from him and pushed yourself up.

When you were coming back out, the situation regarding your clothing once again made its way to the front of your mind. He didn't seem to notice, however, so you decided not to care.

When you emerged fully back into view, you saw him sitting up on the edge or the bed, looking over in your direction. You walked over to your little bedside table and grabbed the book he had given you, scribbling down, Why did you stay the night?

"I needed to make sure you were going to be okay." He informed you. You nodded and went to stand over him, placing your hands on his shoulders and bringing your lips softly down on his in a silent thank you.

He responded to your kiss instantly and brought his hands up to rest on your waist. You shivered slightly under his naturally cold touch. You slowly put your legs on the bed by his sides so you where straddling his lap.

The kiss got more heated and he swiped his tongue across your bottom lip, asking permission for entrance, which you gladly allowed.

After a little while longer he pulled away, a regretful look in his eyes.  You gave him a questioning look.  "I'm so sorry, i really don't want to leave, but i have to get back to the palace before they send a search team out for me."

You nodded, not wanting him to leave, but you understood. Being the prince, he shouldn't have been out all night anyway and he really did need to get back.

  You rolled over off of him and he got up, placing a quick kiss on your forhead before dashing out the door.

Personally, i rather liked this chapter! You guys are adorable! Tell me your thoughts, lovelies!