Chapter 4

The next morning, you were not up bright and early, as was definitely not usual. You stayed in bed untill 10AM before you finally had to pee bad enough to get up.

You were depressed. You hadn't hated your disability this much in a long time. You wished you could be normal, so maybe people would like you. So maybe you could have had a chance with Loki.
You sunk to your knees on the bathroom floor and pulled your hair, screaming at the top of your lounges. But, as it aways had been, not one sound escaped your lips.

You let your body fall to the floor and cried soundless sobs into the bath mat. What did you ever do to deserve this? You wished so desperately that you could speak.

Never being able to voice your opinion, never being able tell someone what you thought of something, never being able to tell people when you had something important to say was really starting to get to you all in this moment. It wasnt fair.

Your body racked with sobs and you screamed and yelled and cursed but not one sound broke the silence of the room. 

Finally you got a grip on yourself enough to heave yourself up and back to your bed, where you let tears fall freely, going limp and laying in your bed under the sheets helplessly.

You stayed like that the rest of the day, hardly eating anything.  You didnt even attend to your garden.

Meanwhile:

Loki ran from the palace and down the steps in a hurry after yet another fight with his father. They had been on going lately.

But as he got cloer and closer to the forest, the rage, anger and sadness that had been boiling in his stomach started turning to joy and excitement at the thought of you.

That was strange. He thought for a bit about HOw tHe F*** you were having this affect on him.  No one had ever been able to turn him so soft, and well, he was suprised at how much he enjoyed not being alone.

When he finally reached the forest he grinned happily and started to make his way to the trail he always found you on.  When he got there, he started walking like always.

After walking some distance he picked up his pace a little bit. You must have been pretty far down. He jogged the whole trail until he reached the end.

He stood there slightly confused. He hadnt seen you.  Well, maybe she just got a late start and I was here before her. He thought, sighing and tunring around to start walking back. 

At last, he finally reached the start of the trail. He still hadn't seen you even on his long walk back.  He furrowed his brow in confusion.

Maybe she thought we were meeting at the garden? Did she remember where that was? That would be a first. It took me like 4 times and a map to remember where that was. He thought, as he started to walk in the direction of the hidden garden.

When he finally reached that destination he didnt find you at the door waiting for him.  Maybe she went inside. So he went inside and looked through the whole thing. You were no where to be found.

He sighed, his stomach sinking slightly.  Something must have come up.  He started his walk back to the trail, out of the garden. He walked the intire trail just one more time, hopeful that maybe you just had something to deal with and would come after a while.

But he was mistaken. You never showed.  He would just have to come again tomorrow when maybe you had your stuff taken care of.

He went back to the palace, feet dragging slightly. He didn't want to go back, not right now.  But he really had nowhere else to be. Nowhere to go.

He would just lock himself away in his room like he usaully did. Away from everyone, just for a little while. He would try and make it back to his room without being seen, so as not to get questions.

He did good and made it to his room with no disturbances, plopping himself down on his bed and shoving his face in a pillow. He hated it here, where Thor was always favored and his opinions never mattered.

He slowly fell alseep this way, your image in the front of his mind.

Meanwhile ended:

You stayed in your bed for pretty much the rest of the day, letting all your sadness get to you. You just let yourself go. You didnt brush your hair or eat or ANYTHING!

Something had to be done.

Okay guys im sorry this chapter is a little shorter but i want whats going to happen next to get a chapter of its own. You need to get yourself together though, jeez!! And ohmygod POOR LITTLE LOKI! Girl you need to get outta bed and give him a hug!!!