Cbapter 1

You woke up in your little house by the edge of the city, near the wooded area. You stretched your back, throwing your hands in the air as you let out a soundless yawn.

You kicked the covers off yourself and got up, making your way to the kitchen to start the water boiling for your morning tea.  You walked out on your little porch and breathed the morning air.

You had a good feeling about today.  You stood out there for a little while, watching the birds chirp and listening to the soft wind rustle the tree leaves.

When you finally came back inside your water was boiling and you went over to it and poured your favorite tea, blowing on it to cool it off.

You went over to your little couch and sat down with a book, sipping your tea gently as you shifted through the pages, feeling them crinkle slightly beneath your fingertips as your eyes scanned the pages.

When you ran out of tea, you put the mark in your book and shut it softly, rising from the couch and taking your mug to the sink, washing it off and then putting it in the drying rack. I'll put it away later. You thought as you left the kitchen.

You went out to your back yard where you had an herb garden.  You walked over to it and got down on your knees to pick out some weeds that had started to grow there.

You picked and ate some of the things you had growing as you worked. After about an hour of tending your rather large garden you decided you were hungry.

As you walked back into your home you noted what a beautiful day it was.  You washed your hands of the dirt form working and then made yourself something quick to eat.

When you finished with that, you figured you would take a little walk on one of the trails in the woods by your home.  You put on your hiking boots and set out.

You picked your favorite trail to walk and started out.  You watched birds fly around and cherp to eatch other.  You listened to the trees creak and rustle. It was impossibly beautiful this spring.

You where very deep in thought, as was normal, when you collided with something hard and firm with such force you where knocked to the ground.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry! Are you alright?" Said a worried voice above you.  You propped yourself up on your elbows and looked up at the man you had bumped into.

He had long raven black hair and was extremely handsome. He looked vegly familiar. You pushed yourself away from him a little bit, feeling the tense anxious and nervous feeling you always did when you where around strangers.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, kneeling down beside you. Oh no no no no no get away from me... you thought, scooting yourself further her away from him.

"Look, im so sorry. My name is, Loki. May i ask what yours is?" He asked you sweetly.  Well no, not exactly. Wait that name sounds so familiar. Ohhh i hope he goes away. You thought, giving him a uncomfortable look and biting your lip.

"Urm, did i hurt you? Are you okay?" He asked, concern growing in his voice. You shook your head 'no', trying to tell him he didn't hurt you.

"Okay....let me help you up." He said, standing and holding out a hand for you to grasp.  Your eyes went slightly wide and you crawled away from him, still on your elbows. 

"Hey hey hey, whats wrong?" He asked, pulling his hand away like it burned you.  Oh good Gad! Why is he not leaving? They always leave! Goooooo away! You practically screamed in your head, feeling the pit in your stomach start to grow.

"Why wont you talk to me?" He asked after a second. You scrunched up your face in distress. No one ever stuck around this long and you didn't know what to do.

"Um....can you talk?" He asked you gently.  You shook your head in a hard 'no'.  Loki's eyes went slightly wide in understanding. "Oh..." he said. 

Yeah. Okay you can leave now. Byeee.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't know. Can i help you up?" He questioned. Ohmygod he is relentless! You thought.  You backed up away from him untill your back hit a tree. 

"Why are you afraid of me?" He asked, taking a small step backwards.

Its not that I'm afraid of you, i just want you to go away.

"Can you tell me your name?" He questioned, sitting down on the ground like you and passing you a stick, gesturing to the dirt you both where sitting on.

You raised your eyebrows.  It apeared he was not leaving anytime soon.  Hesitantly, you took the stick from him and drew on the ground in front of you, "(Y/n)"

"(Y/n)?" He read aloud, giving you a questioning look. You nodded. "Thats a beautiful name." He complimented. You gave him a small smile, which he returned.

He had no idea why the heck he was being so nice to you.  He normally wouldn't have even stopped if he collided with someone while going somewhere, but there was something about you that made him want to make sure you were okay.

You seemed so....lonely? It was a feeling he was extremely familiar with. It was almost like he sensed it on you. He didn't know why he cared though,vbut something about you cought his eye.

You were extremely beautiful. He got an overpowering need in his chest to keep you safe.  What. The. F***. No, he shouldn't care about you. You were a complete stranger.

Yet, something kept him from getting up and walking away.  It was almost like a strange force.

"Do you live around here, (Y/n)?" He asked you, bringing himself back from his thoughts.  You nodded slightly. "Do you live with anyone?"  You shook your head. God he asks a lot of questions. Why does he look so familiar?

"Do you come around these woods often?" He asked. You nodded. You were almost scared to admit it, but you kind of liked talking to him. It had been a while since you had talked to someone who wasn't your family.

You relaxed just a little bit as he continued to ask you questions about yourself.  You where starting to enjoy yourself a little bit when you finally remembered where you had seen him before

Loki. That was the Loki!  The prince! Oh god oh god oh god oh god.......

Without any warning, you got up and ran, leaving him sitting there looking after you more than a little confused.

Okay sorry if there are any typos guys, im terrible about that! I hope you liked the first chapter of this! It is probably going to be a very fluffy, dramatic fanfic so if that isn't your thing i wouldn't recommend this.  Thanks so so so much if you do choose to read it though!