CHAPTER 18

No ones pov

As Alex was relaxing by the fire it roared to life and in stepped his mate. The first thing severus did was head straight for his mate and gave him a kiss. It was this kiss that made him want to go farther then they had before. Alex was so hot and bothered that he started to rub himself against his mate wanting to get some sort of relief on his aching member.

Severus wanting his mate just as bad and decides that it would be best to take Alex to his chamber's and so they floo back to Severus's room.

(I warn you I'm not very good at writing smut scenes but I'll try)

"Are you sure?  because if you are  I will not be able to stop" asked severus

"I'm sure now make love to me my dominant" said a very lust induced Alex

Severus started kissing his submissive neck finding his sweet spot making his mate gasp, he then slowly moved down his mate's body leaving bite marks as he went. Trying to get to as much skin as possible. Severus stopped for just a second to rip the shirt off of his body, after doing that he then continues on his path down his mates body. when he gets to Alex's pants he to takes those off taking the boxers his mate was wearing. While this is happening his little mate was being tortured by his actions. 

"nahh please hurry" moaned out Alex, feeling the most amazing sparks only his dominate ould give him. 

"i have to prepare you i don't want this hurt" Severus explained.

he grabbed some lube to make the mating easier as he did want to hurt his mate. getting ready to prepare his little mate he goes down on his make to distract his mate by the preparing.  His mate was letting out the most delicious sounds and because he couldn't wait to take his mate he started to prepare Alex.  After making sure that his mate was properly prepared did he start rubbing more. 

"Are you ready my love?" asked Severus

He only got a nod from Alex and so he started pushing until he got past the ring of muscle then stopped so that Alex could get used to the feeling. When he felt his mate relax he pushed stopping a couple more times for his mate to getting used to the feeling. this continued until he was fully sheathed in his mate. he had to hold on to what little control he had left from starting to ram into his mate like he wanted so instead he started to pull out and push in slowly. 

"Ooooo merlin morrrrre harder please fuck me harder" Alex moaned out louder far more louder then before. 

Severus granted his mates wish and started ramming into his mate until he started to feel his mate tightening his muscles, so he grabbed his little mates cock matching his thrusting. after pulling on his mates cock Alex screamed out and erupting all over himself and severus's hand. severus rammed into his mate a couple more times and spilled his seed into his little mate. 

(end sex scene)

they came down from their high and cuddled not saying a word as none was needed for they could see it in each others eyes. as they held each other they fell asleep not feeling the bonding rings on their fingers.