CHAPTER 13

After getting everything arranged I heard a soft shrill from Rowena.

"Master lupin I have your reply from the twin and they told me to tell you expect them at noon." Rowena said

I thanked her and went on to what I was doing which was folding my clothes, or was trying to. I had all but given up when my mate so instead of saying anything he helped me and just we had finished and made our way to the dinning area I heard a loud pop. I then new the demon twins had arrived I slowly made my way to the sound of them talking to my father about something that I did not quite catch.

"Fred George how are you guys doing these days. Don't stare it is not nice at all. I can feel your eyes on me guys and I know you have questions for now let's just go to the kitchen for lunch." I said

Once we got settled into the kitchen I started explaining what had happened and to say they we're pissed was an understatement. Then they stood up and started talking what they said next made me so surprised that I nearly fell out of my chair.

"I Fred and I George denounce the Wesley family as our family and hear by so swear to honor Alex Lupin as our brother and swear to always stay by him and love him as the family we treat him as SO MOTE IT BE." They said together.

I heard a gasp from my right and looked for an answer as to what just happened. Then my mate started explaining it to me.

"Alex they are no longer weaseleys your father gasped because he no longer has on son but three sons because they have disowned their family and chose to be by your side" severus said with pride in his voice.

I asked them if they would be willing to go to gringots to check if they had any blocks and spells cast on them.