CHAPTER 12

Severus had said we had to go shopping for my school supplies because I still had two days left. So after breakfast we got ready to leave taking dobby with us so we could get him his own little wardrobe. As he will continue to love with us and help us I feel he deserves his own personal wardrobe for all that he has been through. After a while we had made it to diagon ally we started with books after we got potion ingredients and then I looked I'm the general direction of dobby.

"Dobby my most trusted friend because you have always been there when I need you most I have a gift for you." I said

"What may it be." Dobby asked

I just gave him a smile and took him to madam milkins and my dad took me to the desk to talk to the lady.

"What can I help you with my lord." The shop keeper asked

"I wish to have a wardrobe made for my friend here is it possible to get that done. ten sets of everything from pants to shirts and also have robes made for everyday wear, can I also have two coats made for him also one for the winter and one for spring. Dobby has been my most trusted friend and I wish to give a gift he has always wanted." I said to the shop keeper.

She nodded and took the crying dobby to take his measurements and I could feel the stares of everybody in the shop so I turned and asked what when my dad told me.

"Nobody has ever treated an elf as you have Alex and everybody is just surprised is all." Dad said

Well I do believe everyone is equal
We only had to wait 20 minutes for everything then went to comfy living and got some furniture for Dobby's room since he will be staying with me. Then I thought why not contact the the weasley twins.

"Rowena please come to me I wish for you to give a message to my friends for me." I asked

"What be this message master lupin." Rowena asked

"Dad will you write this for me so that we can sent to the weasley twins." I asked

He said he would and I had him write to have them me at our house but only them no one else. With that I had my feathered friend take the letter to the weasley twins at there shop while we collected our stuff and made our way he to organize everything.

Once we made it home I had goldric lead me to an empty room that I could give since we moved out of dads old place and into a bigger place so me and dad could change in a safe setting. When we made to the the room I had dobby move so that I could start placing the stuff were I thought he might like it or were he told me to put it. After a hour of organizing we went to have lunch and waited for Rowena to get back.