CHAPTER 9

I went to the counter with the help of my mate because even with Merlin's staff I still have trouble finding were to go. After paying for my new familiars we left the store were i had Salazar slide up my arm to go around my neck, I had Rowena fly ahead to my dads Hogwarts and I made sure she new that I would see her there, Helga was carried in my left and the staff in my right and Goldrick walk beside me. when we got to the clothes shop i had my familiars wait outside so that I could get measured for my robes. After getting getting my robes we got some casual clothes then we ate lunch. We had to eat outside because of my familiars which I didn't mind at all because they had tables. I had fish and chips while my dad had the same and my mate had some type of soup and I made sure my familiars had something to eat.

" Dad I was thinking back at Gringots that if Salazar had a secret chamber then maybe the others had one as well and I was wondering if you would help me with the research part of it" I asked.

My dad just sat there with a thoughtful look then turned to me with a smile and said that he would help me. then I looked in the general direction of my mate.

"Sev when we get back to Hogwarts I would like to show you something that I think you would like" I told him.

I petted Goldrick to let him know that I was alright. I could understand he over protectiveness because of my disabilities and I am going to need a lot of help so that I can cast spells in the right direction which means that I have to train my senses because I know that if I continues to use my magic to see then I will always be tired. I then closed my eyes and felt something blocking my magical core. once I was done I stood up and let them know that I had to go back to gringots because I needed to do something. They all came with me back to gringots, i held my mates arm as he led me to the bank to figure out what was wrong with me. As soon as I walked in the place went quiet again and a goblin came up to me and led us to an office as my mate told me.

" Mr. lupin when I saw that you walked in i knew you needed something, what can I help you with today" the goblin asked.

"I need you to take any and all spells and blocks off my magic please I can't seem to reach my familiars with my mind" I said calmly.

" first we would have to find out what type of blocks and spells that are on you all we will need is three drops of blood" the goblin said

I gave the goblin my hand to he could prick my finger after a few seconds I felt the magic in the air. My mate I'm guessing took the parchment and began to read.

Block and spells put in place

Loyalty spell to albus dumbledore

Slacking spell on homework

Trust spell to albus dumbledore, Ronald weasley, granger, Ginny weasley

Love potion (crush) to a Ginny weasley

Metephorgus blocked 100%

Ability to talk to animals blocked 100%

Magical core blocked 80%

Magical core drained 10%

Photographic memory blocked 100%

Parseltongue magic blocked 100%

Wand less and wordless magic blocked 100%

Mind magic blocked 100%

Creature inheritance blocked 100%