Chapter 3

LUPIN'S POV

As I got close to the house that held my cub I smelt blood in the air and I couldn't help but howl in agony at the smell of my cub and how hurt he was. I got closer and noticed that the door had been blown off its hinges which means that the Malfoy's were here. I followed the smell of cub and noticed not only was Lucius was here, but so was a very angry dominate vampire by the name of Severus Snape and now I think I know who his mate is. I looked in and saw Lucius was making sure that my cub was okay and then I had to hold back Severus before he hurt these muggles then I heard Lucius say that if Harry didn't get help that he was going to die. That seemed to pull Severus out of his stupor and followed Lucius back to his manor I'm guessing. I walked into my cub room and saw the papers he must have been looking at before he came into his inheritance. As I looked at them I froze right there on the spot and only one thought came to mind my son was alive and it was my cub.

I aperated to the Malfoy Manor and asked about my son and how he was just as I got there I was showed where my son was. Just as I walked in the healer and who I was to the patient and I immediately told them that I was his father and to tell me if he was okay and what was wrong with him.

" Well he has 20 broken bones, internal bleeding and a punctured lung, several seep lacerations all over his body and I was not able to save his eyes he will be blind for the rest of his life." the healer said.

All I could do was cry even more so then anything else until I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Lucius trying to comfort me as my son was his nephew. I just handed him the parchment that I had found laying on my sons bed. I heard a deep intake of breath and then Lucius left to tell them that my son was alive and finally home.

I took hold of my sons hand and whispered to him, " Alex I have finally found you my son and I will never leave you again and always keep you safe no one will ever hurt you again."

True Love at it's Fullestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें