Fourteen

Sincere

I felt my phone vibrate on the night stand for the hundredth time tonight. I already knew it was Antoine because before we left the restaurant he promised to text me tonight and he never breaks his promises. I looked over at Effrin who was passed out next to me in bed with his arms wrapped all around my body.

"You up?" I whispered, waiting on a response but I never got one.

I sighed and grabbed my phone off of the night stand and opened up the texts I was getting, which were all from Antoine. Damn he's such a chooser. I rolled my eyes, not bothering to read all of the messages, instead I called him back.

"When are you gonna tell Effrin about us?" He asked.

"Why the hell do you keep texting my phone if you know I'm with him?" I whispered because I didn't want to wake up Effrin.

"Because I knew you'd respond."

"You're such a bastard," I whispered. "You're going to rot in hell one day."

"So are you, bitch. You're just as bad as me then you claim to love him when you really don't. You're a fake, lying ass broad."

"When we get back home I'm gonna get somebody to fuck you up," I whispered, getting angry each time he said something smart to me.

"You do that," he laughed. "But who are you gonna get to 'fuck me up' when all the guys who do the fucking up work for me?

"Don't worry about it. I have connections, bitch."

"Alright bitch, we'll see. You don't want me to tell your fiancee do you?" He asked.

I sighed, just about to say something to get him off of my back for awhile. "I'll tell him myself."

"Then you better tell him before I have to."

"You aren't going to do anything," I whispered back.

"Try me bitch. I know how to back myself up. I'll tell him and every other nigga in Compton and have all his hoes come beat your ass by the time we get back. Just try me bitch. You know what I'm capable of. I love you Sin."

He laughed and hung up before giving me a chance to continue arguing with him.

I put my phone on silent and slammed it down on the night stand. Antoine's going to get enough of blackmailing me about something the two of us have gotten ourselves into. He might have something coming for me when we get back home, but I'm not the one who has something coming for them. If Effrin finds out, he'll beat my ass, have his guys come and beat Antoine's ass then personally beat Antoine up himself. Exposing the truth will cause Antoine more trouble than it'll cause me.

*****

We all walked up the steps of the cruise ship and as soon as we took our bags to our suites, we went to the All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet. I just wanted it to be Effrin and I but of course Antoine had to tag along, with Jay following behind him like a lost puppy. What was up with that?

Antoine rolled his eyes at me when he saw me sitting on Effrin's lap. "What's up man?" He asked, giving him dap.

"Man nothing, what's up with this?" Effrin asked, pointing to Antoine and Jay.

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

Jay rolled her eyes. "Just tell them now since you had so much crap to talk last night," She said.

"Man whatever, I guess you can say I mess with her again," Antoine said. Jay smacked her lips and tried sitting on his lap but he pushed her back. "Not out in public."