Two

Sincere

Once Effrin left home, I didn't bother going out finding someone to do. Instead I used his money and bought something for myself to wear tonight. When I first got with Effrin he consistently blew money on me, which he still does, and with as much money as we have I would never be caught dead in the same outfit twice. He knows I don't like wearing clothes more than once and I tried getting him to be the same way but he just doesn't care about fashion the way I do. He only wants me to be happy, by blowing money on me every chance he got, so I gave up on trying to change him. It was honestly better if he didn't change because then that would be less things for me to get and I couldn't have that.

After soaking in the bathtub for hours, blowing off time, and straightening my hair Effrin finally came home with a smile on his face and the lingering aroma of weed on his clothes.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, fixing my make up in the mirror.

He shrugged his shoulders. "No reason. Why you puttin' all that on your face?" He asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, making me mess up.

My hand twitched just a little but that was enough to drag my eyeliner down the side of my face. I sucked my teeth. "Damn it Vinny, look what you did," I said trying to get out of his arms but he only held a tighter grip on me, not letting go of me.

He leaned down and rested his chin in the crook of my neck whispering in my ear. "It's fine if it gets messed up. All you're gonna do is wipe it off and look even sexier without it." His lips sent shivers up my spine as soon as he started kissing on my neck. His rough grip on my body loosened up as his hands roamed around my body in search of the belt on my robe. He grabbed the string and pulled on it, causing my robe to drape open showing my naked body as he continued his task on my neck.

"Shit you smell good," His deep voice mumbled against my neck as he stuck a finger inside of me. As if on queue, I instantly buckled my knees causing the both of us to go down but that didn't stop him. He continued sucking on my neck, probably making a hickey, as he fingered me. He laughed at me squirming under him but I eventually pulled his fingers out of me.

"What's up ma?" He asked, confused.

"I just bathed Vinny, I'm not trying to smell dirty at dinner."

He laughed and stood up, pulling me up with him. "Shit we don't have to go to dinner, we could just stay here tonight."

I smiled. "Nah all you're trying to do is get some punani but you're gonna have to sit through dinner and the movie to possibly get some, if it ain't too late."

He bit his lip. "I'll make sure I'm up, just make sure you can hang beautiful," He said pushing me out of the bathroom so he could take a shower.

"I can hang!" I yelled over the water of the shower.

I walked down the hallway to our bedroom and slipped into my dress and heels I was going to wear to dinner tonight. I turned around in the mirror, checking myself out, making sure I looked perfect for tonight and I can say that I did. My snug black dress clung to my body and accentuated my chest and bottom. I was somewhat lacking in those areas but I did have a little something, and this dress showed off the little bit that I did have. I wiggled my toes around my Giuseppe heels, just so I could get comfortable in them. I grabbed my phone from off of my dresser and quickly took a picture of myself and sent it to Harlem before I called him.

"Look what your ass is missing out on," I said once I heard him pick up his phone.

"Damn. You look good. You want me to come through and take you out?" He asked, probably drooling over the picture I just sent him but that's why I sent it to him. I wanted him to drool over me. I wanted to show him what he was missing out on tonight.