Chapter 7

Lauren Pov

Today was weird, Camz wasn't at school and I couldn't find Mani anywhere.,so instead of going to lunch I went to the music room. No one is ever in there. I dropped my backpack and walked towards the piano. So much has been going on lately...I wish my brother and mom had not left. After Taylor my sister went missing our whole family fell apart. One day my dad and I woke up and they were not there. It's been 3 years since we have seen them. I just can't be mad or sad, I don't understand what happened.

I didn't realize I was crying till I heard someone call my name.

-"Why the tears beautiful?" (Y/n) says. I give her a small smile.

-"Just family stuff, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I was looking for Dinah, but I can't find her and I just found this room" she says. She looked at me and I couldn't stop staring at her eyes the (y/e/c) was just so pretty.

-"Can I ask you a question?" I ask, she nods.
"Are you guys family really traveling?" I ask nervously. She looks down with a sad face and tenses up.

-"No, we all had to be separated from our families" she says. She then tells me the story about how some gang is after her family and they had to split up to all stay safe.

-"What about your family" she ask. I just looked at her eyes and I felt like I could trust her enough to tell her everything. I ended up telling her about my sister and my mom and brother leaving. Also how I stopped talking to other people much since they left and how the bullying started when I came out. We continued to talk and I layed my head down on her shoulder. I could feel her tense up but then relax. She was so warm.

-"Hey Lauren wake up, we have to go to class." She says. I didn't even know I feel asleep and she just sat their and held me. She smiles at me and kisses my hand.

-"Hey how about you come over tonight and we can work on homework?" She ask, I nod and we walk out of the room towards class. We swap numbers on the walk there and I grab her hand. I  really like her, I hope she asks me out.

Your Pov

After hanging out with Lauren and going to music class with still no sign of Dinah I rush home. The house seems empty till Louis rushes down stairs. He looks at me and I can hear his thoughts and I get pissed. She knows the damn rules, before I can run upstairs to get Camila. Lauren knocks on the door, I can smell her. I run to open the door and she is standing there with a big smile.

-"Sorry my dad wasn't home so I figured I could come over a little early if that is okay" she says, I nod and I let her in. We head up to my bedroom and start trying to write this song

After some time we finish most of the song and get bored. I asked her if she would like to watch The Conjuring with me and she nods. I run to get popcorn and we lay down and start the movie . Halfway through the movie she lays her head down on my chest and I got nervous, I realize my instinct was not kicking in so I just held her. By the time the movie ended Lauren was fast asleep and I had pack business to handle. I slip out from under her and kiss her head. I pull the blankets over her and close my door.

As I am a walking downstairs Dinah walks in. She looks like a deer caught in headlights. She is mumbling around in her thoughts and I get to what she is hiding. I just was crazy pissed. I called down the family and I tell them to head into the woods.

-"Dinah is there something you want to tell everyone?" I ask she looks down.

-"I kissed Normani and told her everything about us" she says. The entire pack growls.

-"Wait the same thing goes for you Camila" I say.
"I kissed Ally who is my mate and almost lost control till Louis stopped me" she says looking down at the ground. Before I respond I see Normani walking into the woods looking at us.

I see the mark on her neck and I lose it. I end up phasing and so does everyone else. I walk up to Dinah and Camila growling. They bow their heads to me because alpha control. Something I never wanted to use but the rules can not just be broken.

-"You both have put people in danger, disobeyed the rules and one of you told the secrets of this pack. If another one of you break the rules again, I promise on the next full moon I will leave you chain next to your mate, am I understood?" I say they quickly nod and whine since they are in pain.

See on full moons are the time we want to be closest to our mates. It's like a dog In heat, you just want to be able to be near them. The worst kind of pain is to be near them but not be able to touch them.

-"We are proud of you and how you handle your role as an Alpha" Ally and Louis say to me. "You are down with your instinct phase. You can spend more time with Lauren" Ally says. I nod my head and shift back to human. We all head home and Dinah walks Normani home. Camila apologizes to Ally and then head to bed.

I run upstairs to check on Lauren and she is sound asleep. I get in my night clothes and get into bed. Before I can pull her close to me, she rolls over and cuddles into me.
I sleep peacefully that night with my mate close and safe.

A/N alright guys, you and Lauren's relationship picks up heavy from here with a lot of fluff and then some drama.