Win You Back

Pie..

“FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN!!!!!”

“What? Is it this time Pie?” Fern annoyingly said to me. It was the morning after Kim and I talked, after that time that I told her that I will win her back.

“I don’t know, I just want to call you.” I said as I jumped on her bed and smiled with all my might. I didn’t know that the talk with Kim will make me so excited and so hyped. I never felt so alive. Knowing that she still loves me gives me energy and a great reason to wake up every morning.

“Loosen up Pie, I know why you’re all excited and everything. But mind you, you tow aren’t back together YET.” She stressed the last word with all her might. I know that, she didn’t have to say it straight to my face. Pffft. Such a mood breaker she is.

“I know! But can you please just be a bit more excited and supportive of me. This is the part where you say…”

BLAAAAAAAAAAG!!!

“WAY TO GO PIE! WE’LL HELP YOU OUT!”

The gang came in uninvited. Puey, Fah and Jane joined our conversation with a loud slam on the door when it got opened.

Wow, so much for eavesdropping. And they got the sentence correct actually. I laughed at them being so supportive of me.

“Don’t make it seem like I don’t support you. I do, but there are other things to consider given the circumstance Pie. Kim told you that she’s not sure.” Fern looked at us and took a deep breath. “What if the things you’re planning now won’t work and Kim will just leave you again. What will you do?”

“Nonsense Fern! We never seen Pie this happy, so let her be.” Jane butted in. “My father once told me that you’ll never know unless you give it a try. If it hurts you at least you knew that you tried.”

“Wow, that’s one good speech Jane. You actually are right.” Fah said while looking amazed at Janes speech.

“I can smart sometimes too guys, you just never see that side of mine.” Jane laughed, seems like she never really knew how smart she was. We should tell her that more often. They were all doing the talking when I remembered something.

“How did you guys knew what Fern and I were talking about? You came here and suddenly joined our conversation?” I asked, don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing bad with them joining and knowing my status with Kim, I was just curious.

“Oh that.” Puey said smiling. “I heard Shone and Kim talking last night when I was about to get back in my room. Unfortunately, they shut the door so I wasn’t able to hear everything, but I heard your name and heard that you two talked, so after last night, I decided to tell this two.” He said pointing at Fah and Jane,” And we went here and heard you two talking this time. So we joined and decided to agree with you and help you winning Kimhan back!” He finished with a clap from his hands.

“So Pie, what’s the plan? How do you get Kim back?” Fah asked. I tried to think of something but nothing came into my mind. I was blank for about a minute and they stood there and looked at me with a disbelief look and expression.

“REALLY PIE?! NO PLANS OR ANYTHING?!”

They all said in unison, I looked at Fern and she was just standing there and laughing silently.

“What’s funny!” I said annoyed and threw her a pillow in the face.

“Nothing, you are the funny one.” She said laughing loud this time. “Here you are so excited on winning Kim and yet you haven’t planned for it yet. You can’t win a person overnight Pie, you of all people should know that, it took months for Kim to be able to get your trust when you both were just starting as friends. A small talk won’t do.”