TRUTH

We were back in the resort now and I saw my friends who approached me. Kim and I didn’t really talk during the whole time we were going back to the resort. I don’t want to talk to her and I think she has he idea already so she didn’t pushed the talking and the sorry thing, which I was glad because I don’t know what to say to her either.

I wasn’t really in the mood to talk at all. So I decided to go straight to our room and clean myself up. I feel a bit dirty with all the walking and running that I did due to my drama queen side.

I was drying myself up until I heard Fern’s voice calling me.

“Pie. Where are you?”

“I’m over here! Do you need anything?”

“Nothing, I was just worried about you when you came in. I thought something happened. You both were not speaking when you came from the market. What happened to the both of you?” She asked in a worried tone.

“Nothing happened Fern, maybe we’re just both tired.” I said with an annoyed expression, not wanting to remember how Kim didn’t cared for me.

“I don’t buy that, what really happened?” She eyed me now. She knows that I don’t want her eyeing me that way! No fair! Fine, this is Fern and I trust her.

“Well, I got lost and Kim didn’t care about me.” I paused, looked her in the eye, I was teary eyed again. “I think she doesn’t want to have anything to do with me or anything related to me.” and this time I really was crying already. Fern just hugged me and I felt good even for just a while. At least I know my friends still care for me.
“I think you should still talk to her.” Fern said.

“Why would I?”

“Because she’s was worried about you too. She was the one who told me to comfort you. She cares for you.”

“Just because she told you to talk to me doesn’t mean she cares Fern, she might just be guilty with what she did and showed to me.”

“Oh Pie, if you think that way then go. Suit yourself. I’ll go out now, we’ll be eating in a few. After you’re done there just go outside, okay?” I just nodded for the response. And then she went out.

----

I was done eating so I decided to go and take a walk near the shore. It was almost 7PM, the moon was bright enough to make a light for me. I was not too far from the crowd.

I felt somebody following me, I was nervous but I won’t dare turn around to see who was following me here. Until …

“Pie.” It was Kim, she was following me. I turned around and found her looking at me with an unreadable expression, I didn’t answered her back so I just continued walking away from her.

“Hey, Pie can we please talk?” Kim said as she tried to follow me from behind. I still wasn’t looking at her.

“Pie, please. Talk to me.” Kim said as she held my hand that made me stop again.

“What do you want Kim?” I asked annoyed.

“I just want to talk to you. Please?” she was panting.

“So now you’re in talking terms again? You haven’t looked at me all day, talked to me or notice my existence and you want to talk to me now?” I was looking at her. “You didn’t care for me, I was lost earlier and all you can give me was ice cream? And now you want to talk with me? What do you want?” I was obviously upset with her. I really am!

“No Pie. I’m sorry.” She paused, looks like she’s having a hard time with speaking to me right now. “I’m sorry if I didn’t talk to you after what happened last night. I was drunk, I didn’t know if I said something that might upset you or what, all I can remember is me saying that I care for you, I really do.”

“So you ignore me because you care about me? What an excuse!” I shouted. I was really hurt now.

There was a moment of silence. She stared at me with a look of wanting to say something so bad.

“I care for you Pie. I do, yesterday when you almost drown, I almost wanted to give up when you were not breathing, I would die if everything bad will happen to you! And now you got lost, I searched everywhere for you! I was relieved when I saw you running so I followed you, I heard you were shouting that you hate me.” She was now looking on the sand, and not into my eyes.

“I wasn’t flirting earlier Pie. That girl that I saw earlier, she was my cousins girlfriend that was why I was talking with them.” She said till looking at the sand.

“I forgive you Kim. You can let go of my hand now.” she was still holding my hand.

“I care for you Pie, I really do.” With these words, I think that I just have to let it all out tonight. I gathered all my courage to tell her everything tonight.  All the feelings that I had since we broke up, all my emotions and everything else. It’s now or never, make or break talk.

“You want to talk?” I asked her, “Okay, let’s talk” I said, sounding defeated of all the drama that was happening with our lives. She just stood there and waited for me to talk.

“Why do you do this to me Kim?” I looked on the sand, “Why do you show me you care and then not seem to care to me again at all?” I said looking into her eyes.

“Why do you still make me feel like you and I can be together again? You acting as if the two of us still have a chance?” she was shocked with what I said.

“Is this your way to get revenge from me? Knowing that I still love you and you do this to me?” I finally said it. She just looked at me with an unreadable expression in her eyes. “Yes, you heard it right, I still love you. I’m still deeply in love with you after all these years. Funny things is that, I was the one who made our relationship shatter into pieces, but here I am still wanting to be with you after everything that happened! How ironic, it’s me who chases after you this time.” I was crying this time, I just couldn’t stop my emotions anymore. I have to let it all out.

“Pie… I…”

“No Kim. Let me finish first. I love you so much, I still want to be with you, but you, making me feel this way and acting that you don’t care about me is killing me! Why are you so mean! I love you and all you say is you care for me, but you do the other things in a different way!” I was crying hard now.

“I’m sorry if I left you before Kim. I’m sorry if I was not brave enough to marry you, I’m sorry that I was not good enough for myself and I broke you heart, and I’m sorry for still loving you this way. All I want is to be with you again, but if you don’t want me back in your life anymore, that’s fine with me. Just don’t make me feel this way. If you don’t want me back say it straight to my face. I’m tired of waiting for you and thinking of you for the last 2 years of my life. I want to be alive again, I just want you to be happy, and if that means that I have to be out of your life for your happiness to be possible, I will gladly…”

I stopped speaking when I felt Kim’s lips crushed against mine. She was kissing me this time. I couldn’t move. I closed my eyes just to savor the moment. She was also wiping my tears away. But why was she kissing me? This isn’t real! I guess I might be dreaming again. Since this is a dream I kissed her back will the love that I have, she kissed me tender too and I felt safe and loved with her kisses from me. If only this was true, if only she was really here and kissing me.

“I love you too, Pie. I still love you too.” She said as she parted our lips and connected our foreheads.

“This is just a dream, you’re not really here and I will wake up again after this talk.” I said ignoring the fact that she said she loved me in even in my dreams.

“This is not a dream Pie. It’s true, I still love you. “Kim said and she kissed me again. This wasn’t a dream! We really were kissing, and this kiss was full of love and longing. We stopped kissing and she spoke again.

“I love you too Pie, I really do. So much. But I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

She was crying now.

#####

Thanks for patiently waiting dear readers!! :)
What are your ideas on the next chapter? You can comment them later.
I'll be working on in them as soon as possible.
Thanks again!

-just'sing