Outing

"Pie, come on. We're going to be late. My body is so beach ready now!" Fern said rolling her eyes. By the way, we won't be having any work from today, which is Wednesday until Friday. At least we'll have a break. I'm going nuts with all this revisions and projects going on.

"Here I am, put these things in the cab. I'll be down in a minute." I won't be bringing my car today. Even if it's fixed already, I can't drive that long. I heard the drive from here to that place was almost 3 hours, less the traffic.

---

"Okay, I guess we're all here?" Van said as he was looking at all of us. My eyes were searching for one particular member of the team. Make them two; Shone and Kim aren't here yet. Just with that, I felt a nudge at my back.

"Hey princess, don't panic. Kim was here already. She just bought some snacks together with Shone." Puey said as he saw me looking around the area.

"I wasn't looking for them. I was just scanning the area." I lied, gosh. Why do they have to be so observant of me? Some friends I have.

"No need to deny Pie. We know that face of yours. No need to worry. They're back already. Look." The squid said pointing on a direction at my back. There I saw her. Wow, she looks stunning today. With her classic Ray Ban shades, a white V-Neck top, and khaki walking shorts, not to mention her killer smile. My heart starts beating very fast again. She still has it. I have to admit it to myself but Kim has become hotter since the last time I saw her.

"You're drooling Pie." My friends say in unison.

"I am not!" embarrassed I was, I had to admit that I was about to drool. I walked away for a while as my friends looked at me. "Where are you going Pie?" Fern asked me.

"I'm going to pray."

"Pray for what?" They asked in unison again. With them doing this, they can create a speech choir. Always saying things in unison. Ugh.

"Pray for me not to sin and have control over myself." They stared at me confused. I really have to pray to have full self-control this whole trip. Looking at how hot Kim is, I think I'm going to faint anytime soon. I just want to drag her and kiss her right here, right now. I'm turning into a pervert lately. What have you done to me, Kim?

---

All of us rode the bus. Nobody bothered to bring their cars. Sitting beside me was Fah. Shone asked Fern to sit beside him. I didn't object. They needed to talk too. I hope everything between them will be clear and fine after this vacation. I want Fern to be happy too, as for me. I hope that I can get a chance to talk and spend some time with Kim. Who's by the way, just a few seats away from me, sleeping and snoring a little. I bet she's tired.

I heard a giggle around the area of the bus; there were some girls who were taking stolen shots of Kim sleeping. I can't quiet hear what they were saying but for sure they are talking about Kim and how cute she is. I can hear them giggle their lungs out.

"She's so cute. I wish I can get to be with her in the assigned rooms." One girl said, I glared at her but she wouldn't know. Why can't they just look for somebody else and not my Kim.

"Easy Pie, if looks could kill those girls might be 6 feet or more under the ground." Fah was looking at me. I thought she was sleeping? Was I that scary? Maybe she's right. I looked at her the same way before due to my stupidity. With these girls around Kim, I'm not really sure if I can stand a chance with her. Can she stop being hot for once? Being charming as well?

The trip lasted for 3 hours. There was no traffic and we were all glad that the trip has finally come to an end. We we're assigned rooms with pairs. I was going to sleep with Fern and Fah, while Jane gets to sleep with Kim and a girl named Jazz. Puey sleeps with Shone and Van. It has come to my knowledge that this Jazz girl has a huge major crush on Kim. What can get worst? As long as she doesn't lay a finger on Kim she'll stay alive.